astonishing beauty in a sentence
1) The Shelleys knew they were moving into a community of astonishing beauty .
2) Mankind was too self-centered, he complained, and too indifferent to the "astonishing beauty of things.
3) It makes a powerful statement and at the same time contains humor, charm and astonishing visual beauty ".
4) Notwithstanding the astonishing natural beauties of this area, Rastoke is particularly interesting for its civilizational and traditional features.
astonishing beauty example sentences5) The River Spey starts above Loch Laggan and finally enters the sea near Buckie - the Spey is famous for its astonishing natural beauty and great fishing.
6) Framed in the grimy windows is a series of pictures rather like a personal film show: fleeting dramas of everyday life, and sometimes the astonishing beauty of an untouched landscape.
7) Mark Anthony was torn between his civic duties in Rome and his infatuation with the Egyptian pharaoh Cleopatra - but Cleopatra's astonishing beauty proved difficult to resist.
8) But it also has an "astonishing beauty " that can potentially overwhelm all human attempts to frame this interaction according to ethical standards.
9) Story goes that nearly 500 years ago (around 1500 CE), there was a fierce robber named Jesal, who was attracted by a lady Saint Toral due to her astonishing beauty .
10) Jeffers coined the word "inhumanism", the belief that mankind is too self-centered and too indifferent to the "astonishing beauty of things.
11) The priest saw a boy of astonishing personal beauty, with a mop of silvery-blond curls, standing on the cart-tail, putting on a sleeveless coat of scarlet velvet.
12) Portofino history was strictly bound to the destiny of Genoa, at the time Maritime Republic, until the tourism industry discovered Portofino's astonishing beauty at the end of the 18th century.
13) "I'd say the problem has just begun." Everyone looked in surprise; a woman of astonishing beauty stepped into view, sweeping gracefully towards them.
14) " Similarly, Rob Sheffield of "Rolling Stone" called "Reveal" "a spiritual renewal rooted in a musical one" and praised its "ceaselessly astonishing beauty .
example sentences with astonishing15) " What we are seeing with its unveiling at the Scottish Parliament is the revealing to the world of a treasure of astonishing beauty and interest.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing beauty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing beauty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing beauty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing beauty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing beauty.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing beauty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing beauty
Compound Sentences with astonishing beauty
Complex Sentences with astonishing beauty
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing beauty