astonishing array in a sentence
1) It is an astonishing array of outstanding media accomplishment .
2) The human body can move in an astonishing array of ways.
3) You will read horror story after horror story of an astonishing array of debilitating problems.
4) Dan adds: "The Wellcome Trust funds an astonishing array of truly world-class research in the medical humanities.
astonishing array example sentences5) Unhindered by the country's lax competition rules, they built up complex webs of cross-shareholdings across an astonishing array of businesses.
6) Beachcombing will often reward you an astonishing array of shells, sea-life, prehistoric driftwood, and of course stunning panoramic scenery.
7) Bands of volunteers sold an astonishing array of 'nearly new' clothing and other articles and realised an encouraging £4,050.
8) A showcase of biodiversity, the magnificent cloudforest of Henri Pittier National Park is home to an astonishing array of tropical, exotic flora and fauna.
9) An astonishing array of markets at home and abroad is now on offer at the betting shop, at the other end of the phone and online.
10) The dry season (May to December) is the best time to view predators, while the wet season (January to April) is the perfect time of year to view birds and see an astonishing array of flowers.
11) BACARDÍ boasts a heritage that includes an astonishing array of interesting tales, and they've drawn on this rich reserve to create their very own graphic novel.
12) Characterized by exuberant energy, clever visual illusions, and an astonishing array of figures, the Eucharist series is one of the wonders of the Baroque period.
13) But if you think that's all there is, you're missing out on an astonishing array of simple, affordable experiences that make even the locals sigh with pleasure.
14) In the end, the apostasy produced an astonishing array of wrong thinking, wrong doctrine, wrong administration, wrong ideas, wrong focus–and wrong conduct.
example sentences with astonishing15) Inside, there's an astonishing array of things to do, sights to see, people to meet and competitions to win.
16) This astonishing array of collages, drawings, paintings, photographs, small sculptures, and jewelry will illuminate DeFeo's courageous experimentation and extraordinary vision.
17) It contains an astonishing array of artifacts, paintings and armoury, painted ceilings, Victorian clothing and china, but the building has an air of neglect.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing array
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing array with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing array
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing array in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing array.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing array. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing array
Compound Sentences with astonishing array
Complex Sentences with astonishing array
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing array