astonishing amount in a sentence
1) The world supports an astonishing amount of life.
2) Over 18 months I lost an astonishing amount of weight.
3) An astonishing amount of dirt was shed that day.
4) A valuable illustrated 240 page guide with an astonishing amount of information.
astonishing amount example sentences5) This is an astonishing amount for a sportsman .
6) Through his journey he discovers astonishing amount of imaginative traps and obstacles .
7) Thomas begins to purchase and rapidly eat an astonishing amount of Eliza's refreshments.
8) This is an astonishing amount in relation to the country's GDP of $77 billion.
9) But some juices contain an astonishing amount of sugar --some the equivalent of a handful of candy.
10) Most of them come with a back pocket where you can fit an astonishing amount of crap.
11) You all helped us to raise an astonishing amount of money and you really did us all proud.
12) Soil that is in good condition can both allow great drainage and hold an astonishing amount of available moisture.
13) An astonishing amount of mouth watering ribs and chicken to be prepared, sold and consumed over the weekend.
14) The building of the now leaking sarcophagus alone cost an astonishing amount of money, on the best estimate available.
example sentences with astonishing15) It's an astonishing amount of cash, even for a penthouse that stretches to a cavernous 16,000 square feet.
16) Most passengers who've flown into a major airport have probably noticed that an astonishing amount of confusion can be crammed onto the airport's real estate.
17) Not just changes due to mood altering my perception of myself but just the astonishing amount of physical variation that can occcur day to day.
18) To simulate late 20th century family life, I loaded Eddie, the big brown Aerostar, with the astonishing amount of stuff supposedly needed by the modern North American family.
19) Sambin's figures, however, reflect an astonishing amount of additional ornamentation, visual explorations of the mannerist translation of classical art in the Palace of Fontainebleau.
20) The sun beams down an astonishing amount of energy to our planet - one year's global energy use in the space of an hour.
21) There is an astonishing amount of wreckage still on site and a small memorial, which combine with the stunning natural beauty of the area to make this a very poignant trip.
22) Anyone familiar with NDEs knows the Being of Light gives an astonishing amount of love, holiness, joy, peace - good fruit of the Holy Spirit.
23) There's an astonishing amount of focus on what would happen in the best case, but scant attention given to other situations.
24) We were the most powerful country in the world and the overwhelming fact was that astonishing amounts of money had come into ordinary people's homes.
25) When the marriage inevitably fell apart, the father had to fight very hard for custody, and it was only through an astonishing amount of evidence and sworn depositions that it was possible.
26) MASAI MARA NATIONAL GAME RESERVE: Probably the most famous of the reserves, the Masai Mara, in Kenya's southwestern corner, boasts an astonishing amount of game.
27) The movement was leveraged with astonishing amounts of business and government cash and other resources from the late 1950s onwards because the payoff it promised to deliver was vast.
28) FANTASTIC NEWS and a great big WELL DONE to you - five stone is an astonishing amount to lose and you look great on it (fab marketing pic btw - love that colour on you!).
29) These factories produced an astonishing amount of material, including 5.9 million weapons, 2.8 million tanks and trucks, and 27,000 aircraft.
30) Several stars were responsible for personal appearance tours that netted multiple millions of dollars in bond pledges–an astonishing amount in 1943.
31) The activities of the new selection panel, which Laurie Mains now leads with a quite astonishing amount of newspaper and television exposure, are constantly in the news.
32) Jack Bauer is back–too bad he brought everything else about 24 with him For an astonishing amount of time in the first episode of 24 : Live Another Day, Jack Bauer is silent.
33) The record of the peace movement in the 1930s has been a favoured weapon in the arsenal of its opponents ever since, and an astonishing amount of nonsense has been talked on the subject.
34) What is 'emotional impact' and why does it cost the British economy such an astonishing amount – a quarter of the entire total?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing amount
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing amount with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing amount
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing amount in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing amount.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing amount. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing amount
Compound Sentences with astonishing amount
Complex Sentences with astonishing amount
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing amount