astonish world in a sentence
1) The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
2) That code is portraying itself as a game that can astonish the world .
3) The two other Polgar girls were, by then, already astonishing the world .
4) By witnessing the two plant the American flag on the moon, the Western world was astonished.
astonish world example sentences5) This discovery astonished the world because two centuries had passed since Galileo discovered Jupiter's first four moons.
6) How can these two people hang together so long ? All the world is astonished at it but me.
7) On June 25, 1950, the world was astonished to hear the North Korean aggression against the independent South Korea.
8) Washington astonished the world when, instead of seizing power for himself, he retired quietly to his farm in Virginia.
9) Rousseau even made the singular prediction that the island of Corsica would one day produce a leader who would astonish the world .
10) But did they, in all their pomp and pride of liberty, ever furnish to the astonished world an exhibition similar to that, which we now contemplate.
11) Fortunately, the subsequent flights of both brothers that year went on to astonish the world and their early claims gained almost universal public recognition as legitimate.
12) The order for the dreadnoughts caused an immediate stir in the United States and Europe; in the words of the British "Navy League Annual", they "astonished the naval world ".
13) After this war, we will have to find allies able to contain a country which is able of military exploits that astonish the world like they are doing right now in Bir-Hakeim!
14) At the inaugural American Cup, Davydova astonished the gymnastics world by performing a side somersault on the beam, the first woman to do so.
example sentences with astonish15) Ford astonished the world in 1914 by offering a $5 per day wage ($ today), which more than doubled the rate of most of his workers.
16) An early collaborator, late in his career, revealed to an astonished world that, in his first writings Leavis had fabricated evidence as quotations.
17) In a statement after the vote, Dubai ruler and U.A.E. vice president Sheikh Mohammed bin Rahid promised to "astonish the world " in 2020.
18) An Arab hijacking in 1973 revealed to an astonished world that Austria was providing, near Vienna, a staging camp for Soviet Jews being sent to Israel.
19) He named it Latimeria and informed an astonished world that a creature thought to have been extinct for 70 million years was still alive.
20) would astonish the world .
21) "Playfair" went on to say how Grace had "pulverised fast bowling on chancy pitches" and had then "astonished the world " by his deeds during the 1895 "Indian Summer".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonish world
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonish world with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonish world
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonish world in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonish world.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonish world. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonish world
Compound Sentences with astonish world
Complex Sentences with astonish world
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonish world