astonish people in a sentence
1) But why were people so astonished ?
2) The people therefore are absolutely astonished that they are speaking all these languages.
3) astonishing the things people leave behind them in trains and cloakrooms.
4) Many people were astonished by the power and complexity of this work.
astonish people example sentences5) I am astonished more people don't use it, I really am.
6) Many people are astonished that we can so quickly set it in motion.
7) All the people were astonished.
8) I write to astonish people .
9) With a unanimity that astonished most people, the Northern states responded with 100,000 men.
10) people are astonished when they come into the pub and find a four piece Czech band.
11) And he astonished people by his power to cure a man with an evil *spirit.
12) This astonished many people, including Emperor Meiji, who asked Yamamoto why Tōgō was appointed.
13) These people were astonished and groping for an answer as to how this could be.
14) Mark claims that all the people were astonished as they witnessed this contest between good and evil.
example sentences with astonish15) Then it screamed and it came out of him. v27 All the people were astonished.
16) The people were astonished at the strange reply to their representation, and asked him what he meant.
17) He was also an astrologer and is reputed to have astonished people by the accuracy of his predictions.
18) You're out to shock and the more you astound and astonish people the happier you'll be.
19) Two hundred astonished people get a hot drink! – and a quarter million more watch the perky video online.
20) It is really about theatrical proxemics; about the show-within-a-show and the spontaneous, visceral reactions of people being astonished.
21) In the Sermon on the Mount, the ending of it is that the people were astonished at his words.
22) Dr. Ye Ke of the Public Policy Division, University of Southern California: "Liu has astonished ordinary people .
23) Jesus' treatment of Mary Magdalene and the woman at the well in Samaria astonished the people –even Jesus' disciples, who were not used to such behavior.
24) The first sight of a large ship with its tall masts, sails and wooden walls that could belch cannon fire, would have astonished these peoples .
25) When we don't do what we said we would do, we must make an excuse, or else astonish people with what seems to be our arrogance: "I just didn't do it.
26) The wings flopped at the same time, raising her slowly from the ground, and she began to soar gracefully above the heads of the astonished people, who thronged the streets below.
27) This astonished the people ; and Saul was able to speak and witness, proving the truth from the scriptures; convincing many.
28) I remember a time when a guy brought in the art of catching the ball in the middle of a forest of swinging hurleys and that was Babs Keating, and people were astonished.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonish people
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonish people with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonish people
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonish people in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonish people.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonish people. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonish people
Compound Sentences with astonish people
Complex Sentences with astonish people
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonish people