astonish everyone in a sentence
1) And so he astonished everyone .
2) Once, at a village festival, he astonished everyone by playing the viol beautifully.
3) At the head of all is Eossini himself, with an orchestra and chorus which astonish everyone .
4) This escape astonished everyone .
astonish everyone example sentences5) Occasionally Budd would astonish everyone with magic tricks, but otherwise had difficulty adjusting to the social scene.
6) Even with three Keys, Primus astonished everyone when he suddenly moved his hand and used his weapons.
7) A leading member of the traditionally pro-union Alliance Party has astonished everyone by declaring her support for a United Ireland.
8) What astonished everyone, from the time he started winning schools races to the glorious battles at the White City after the war, was that such a weedy looking person could perform such feats.
9) A Mr Cornish astonished everyone by lying head-first on his toboggan to ride the 1887 Grand National, a position universally adopted, except by women, in 1888.
10) But he astonished everyone, when in 1937 he gained the gold star for BSA by lapping the Brooklands circuit at over 107 mph.
11) His performance was perfect, and let everyone astonished, and the next day they were registering it in the Federation to debut in Sunday match.
12) Eventually at a SEAC meeting to sort out the chain of command for NCAC, Stilwell astonished everyone by saying "I am prepared to come under General Slim's operational control until I get to Kamaing".
13) According to Wullschlager, "he speed with which France collapsed astonished everyone : the French army, with British support, capitulated even more quickly than Poland had done" a year earlier.
14) The once moderate grader at Brough Park has astonished everyone with his transition to hurdle racing and has won his last five races.
example sentences with astonish15) Cooking with Monkey - Professor Wiseman proudly presents a cake for the fire station barbecue, but when the cake bends a knife and proves to be extra sticky, everyone is astonished.
16) 36 Well at this, everyone was astonished and started speaking to each other and asking, 'What kind of talk is this?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonish everyone
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonish everyone with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonish everyone
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonish everyone in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonish everyone.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonish everyone. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonish everyone
Compound Sentences with astonish everyone
Complex Sentences with astonish everyone
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonish everyone