asthma patient in a sentence
1) Researchers followed 326 asthma patients for 33 months .
2) Chest X-rays are usually normal in asthma patients .
3) Someone noticed that many asthma patients were frequently ordering rescue inhalers.
4) asthma patients may find relief by taking guduchi capsules.
asthma patient example sentences5) Self-management is vital for success in treating asthma patients, says Glasheen.
6) It is important to eradicate cigarette smoking everywhere an asthma patient is likely to be.
7) In asthma patients, inhaled steroids function by suppressing both T lymphocytes and NH cells.
8) Currently long-acting beta-agonists are recommended only as an additional treatment. for asthma patients .
9) The study suggested the costs associated with IBS were comparable to those found in asthma patients .
10) Allergy can play a role in some, but not all, asthma patients .
11) New research from Japan brings hope of a new treatment for asthma patients resistant to corticosteroids.
12) Many asthma patients carry not only an inhaler, but a written instruction card as well.
13) The UPA chairperson is also an asthma patient, said Headlines Today National Affairs Editor Javed Ansari.
14) Spore forms of most pathogens are very tolerant of atmospheric ozone in concentrations where asthma patients start to have issues.
example sentences with asthma15) It says the FDA granted the company expedited review because of its potential to address unmet needs of asthma patients .
16) Obviously, approaches and techniques that give asthma patients lasting relief and greater control of their lives are to be welcomed.
17) For asthma patients, the anti-inflammatory medicines are specifically designed to not cross the blood-brain barrier, targeting the lungs instead.
18) For now, Stibolt says, asthma patients need to understand the importance of using both the reliever and controller inhalers.
19) A pure vegan diet prevents all kinds of diseases, and can actually reverse arthritis and give asthma patients a huge breather.
20) The latter has shown that asthma patients who are taught to breathe correctly can achieve a 98 per cent. reduction in reliever medication, and a 92 per cent. reduction in preventive medication.
21) Their research shows that NH resistance to steroids is induced by the protein thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP), present in the airways of severe asthma patients .
22) However, in severe asthma patients, another protein called interleukin-33 (IL-33) produced in the airways strongly activates NH cells to produce IL-5 and IL-13, leading to severe airway inflammation.
23) The team also saw that these same patients were 2.5 times more likely to be hospitalized than asthma patients using a placebo inhaler.
24) According to Reuters, the FDA's latest analysis found 2.8 more serious asthma events for every 1,000 asthma patients treated with a LABA.
25) In February, the FDA said it was aiming to reduce the use of the drugs, and that they should only be used in the sickest asthma patients .
26) Besides having asthma in common, they all led or lead active, full, varied and energetic lives – the ultimate aim for all asthma patients .
27) EVERY death in asthma patients is to be studied in an attempt to find out why the number of deaths is rising despite the apparently excellent treatments, doctors announced yesterday.
28) Only about 6% of the asthma patients from the allergy center, who participated in the study, had sensory hyperreactivity (SHR).
29) C. pneumonia infection may not only be persistent and chronic, but it also has irreversible tissue injury and scarring processes, which are symptoms in asthma patients .
30) Hanne Lund, an NLP practitioner involved in one of those studies, found that asthma patients who underwent NLP improved up to four times more than those who did not.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asthma patient
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asthma patient with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asthma patient
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asthma patient in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asthma patient.
20 examples of simple sentences of asthma patient. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asthma patient
Compound Sentences with asthma patient
Complex Sentences with asthma patient
Compound-Complex Sentences with asthma patient