asthma medication in a sentence
1) Are asthma medications safe to use during pregnancy?
2) It is also used in many widely used asthma medications .
3) Currently, no generic asthma medications are available.
4) Almost all the children are now on asthma medication.
asthma medication example sentences5) F - asthma medications are not addictive.
6) An inhaler is designed to deliver a specific dose of asthma medication.
7) The researchers believe that the link could be caused by asthma medications.
8) Also singulair or similar asthma medication.
9) Sleep apnea may worsen asthma symptoms and interfere with the effectiveness of asthma medications.
10) This is also used as a propellant for inhalers used to administer asthma medications.
11) If the usual asthma medications do not seem to be helping, contact the doctor.
12) asthma medications and Emotional Side Effects Do you often feel nervous or hyperactive?
13) All subjects were asthma sufferers already taking some form of asthma medication other than inhaled beta antagonists.
14) The following article discusses some pretty serious side effects that may be experienced with common asthma medications.
example sentences with asthma15) One study was funded by Italian pharmaceutical company Chiesi Farmaceutici, whose products include asthma medications .
16) The standard device for administering any asthma medication is the metered-dose inhaler (MDI).
17) Continue asthma medications throughout the pregnancy, labor, and delivery, as advised by your physician.
18) My lesson learned here was to move those items onto the same shelf as in the asthma medications.
19) He administers Eddie's asthma medication and later reveals to him that it's only a placebo.
20) If the answer is yes, it's possible that your asthma medications may be causing this reaction.
21) Tardy sent 3 vials of "asthma medication' to Captain Brightman, before the ship set sail.
22) For example, a pharmaceutical company wants to evaluate its employees' knowledge of manufacturing a particular asthma medication.
23) We have also found that medications that some of our children's asthma medications can aggravate their reflux.
24) There are various ways of taking asthma medications, depending on the medication and the age of the child.
25) You previously have been treated for asthma, but you still have frequent episodes even though you are taking asthma medication.
26) Text message reminders help children -- but not teenagers -- stick with their asthma medication schedule, a new study finds.
27) Serevent is a member of the beta agonist class of asthma medications, which treat asthma symptoms by relaxing inflamed airways.
28) It's also used to produce certain kinds of asthma medication, and that excess frequently makes its way into wastewater.
29) Most asthma medications are not harmful to the fetus or to the nursing baby, according to the American Medical Association.
30) Note: You should not stop your asthma medication without first consulting your doctor, a trained naturopath or homeopath for guidance.
31) Medical attention should be sought if a patient's use of asthma medications becomes less effective, or if more inhalations than usual are required.
32) The SMART study data was reviewed by an FDA advisory committee in July 2005 that looked at the safety of these asthma medications.
33) If adopted, the new warnings could have serious implications for Serevent sales, and for those of another GlaxoSmithKline asthma medication, Advair.
34) The FDA has requested information from the manufacturers of the asthma medications as part of an ongoing safety review of the drugs in children.
35) Salbutamol is the generic name for the drug marketed as Albuterol, an asthma medication that relaxes the smooth muscle in the lungs and opens airways to improve breathing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asthma medication
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asthma medication with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asthma medication
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asthma medication in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asthma medication.
20 examples of simple sentences of asthma medication. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asthma medication
Compound Sentences with asthma medication
Complex Sentences with asthma medication
Compound-Complex Sentences with asthma medication