asteroidal in a sentence
1) Bring raw asteroidal material to Earth for use.
2) It demonstrates that tail matter is attracted towards an asteroidal comet nucleus by strong electrical forces.
3) However, it is undeniable that NEAR data advanced the field of asteroidal studies tremendously.
4) An ice shell could not withstand tidal stresses or meteoritic, cometary, or asteroidal impacts.
asteroidal example sentences5) Sekanina argued that the evidence pointed to a dense, rocky object, probably of asteroidal origin.
6) Probable asteroidal origin of the Tunguska Cosmic Body A 2001 paper arguing for the asteroidal hypothesis.
7) Probable asteroidal origin of the Tunguska Cosmic Body A 2001 paper arguing for the asteroidal hypothesis.
8) A tiny asteroidal moon is identified as the power source, but they are unable to penetrate its shields.
9) Late Heavy Bombardment was asteroidal, not cometary, The Geological Society, March 4, 2002.
10) If an object is originally found asteroidal, and later develops a cometary tail, it retains its asteroidal designation.
11) If an object is originally found asteroidal, and later develops a cometary tail, it retains its asteroidal designation.
12) The spectra are distinct from those of all classes of chondrite meteorites, again pointing away from an asteroidal origin.
13) This is also the logical place to look for asteroidal type bodies which are ejected into interstellar space at high velocity.
14) The only force generally believed to be sufficiently powerful is the high-energy impact of a large asteroidal fragment on the Moon.
example sentences with asteroidal15) Planetary Resources will lead the creation of critical in-situ extraction and processing technologies to provide access to both asteroidal water and metals.
16) Knowledge of the presence (or absence) of a dust ring can provide us with a better understanding of both the system orbital plane, and its population of icy and asteroidal bodies.
17) Due to the higher mobility of electrons, they arrive in greater numbers at the asteroidal comet nucleus, causing a build-up of negative charge on the nucleus.
18) The discharge of this capacitor is triggered by the intrusion of an already charged asteroidal body(45) (charged initially by the first process).
19) It is a game of numbers; of the multitude of asteroidal planetary "seeds" ejected from this portion of the spiral arm, only a few will eventually become active members of a solar system.
20) ABSTRACT : This paper provides an alternate theory for comet behavior and shows comets to be planetary, lunar, and asteroidal bodies in their formative stages.
21) Like the other planets, including Earth, Mars was subjected to a period of intense asteroidal and cometary bombardment in the final stages of formation.
22) The Earth-Moon system is a likely candidate for capture of a new asteroidal moon and, if this occurred, would give an excellent chance to view lunar capture at close range.
23) The two asteroidal moons of Mars, and those of Jupiter, Saturn, etc, are undoubtedly captured wanderers of the asteroid belt.
24) The asteroidal orbits indicate statistically the possible orbits which result from capture processes by Jupiter and to a lesser extent by the other planets.
25) The group reported their discovery to the Central Bureau for Astronomical Telegrams as an asteroidal object, which was subsequently forwarded to the Minor Planet Center.
26) Then followed the major asteroidal impact that produced the Caloris Basin and the emplacement of rocks of the Caloris Group around the basin.
27) The surface of the Moon has been subject to billions of years of collisions with both small and large asteroidal and cometary materials.
28) In the near term, relatively straightforward methods can be used to extract aluminum, iron, oxygen, and silicon from lunar and asteroidal sources.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asteroidal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asteroidal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asteroidal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asteroidal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asteroidal.
20 examples of simple sentences of asteroidal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asteroidal
Compound Sentences with asteroidal
Complex Sentences with asteroidal
Compound-Complex Sentences with asteroidal