astemizole in a sentence
1) The two compounds are already marketed as the drugs tacrolimus and astemizole .
2) However, astemizole is an antihistamine that has potential for use as an anti-prion drug.
3) astemizole not only crosses the blood-brain barrier, but works effectively at a relatively low concentration.
4) Lasmézas noted that astemizole appears to stimulate autophagy, the process by which cells eliminate unwanted components.
astemizole example sentences5) In practice, apart from astemizole, 72 hours off antihistamines seems an adequate length of time to wait before skin testing.
6) " So future studies on the mode of action of astemizole may uncover potentially new therapeutic targets for prion diseases and similar disorders.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astemizole
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astemizole with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astemizole
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astemizole in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astemizole.
20 examples of simple sentences of astemizole. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astemizole
Compound Sentences with astemizole
Complex Sentences with astemizole
Compound-Complex Sentences with astemizole