astatic in a sentence
1) The "astatic galvanometer" was developed by Leopoldo Nobili in 1825.
2) The testing apparatus is fixed in the superintendent's office, and includes resistance slides, an astatic galvanometer, and one of Sir William Thomson's quadrant electrometers.
3) His musical odyssey started with an electric guitar he built using a cheap Stella guitar, a Sears amplifier and a low-quality astatic microphone.
4) Unlike a compass-needle galvanometer, the astatic galvanometer has two magnetic needles parallel to each other, but with the magnetic poles reversed.
astatic example sentences5) Later instruments of the "astatic" type used opposing magnets to become independent of the Earth's field and would operate in any orientation.
6) It is only necessary to see this staid and business-like instrument at work by the side of the old ecstatic, as well as astatic needle, to comprehend its superiority at a glance.
7) The galvanic needles are rendered astatic in the same way; they are surrounded by coils containing thousands of turns of wire, and the deflection is shown by the movement of a beam of light.
8) astatic galvanometer
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astatic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astatic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astatic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astatic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astatic.
20 examples of simple sentences of astatic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astatic
Compound Sentences with astatic
Complex Sentences with astatic
Compound-Complex Sentences with astatic