assure survival in a sentence
1) Juliana's birth thus assured the royal family's survival .
2) They do require very careful attention to their needs to assure long-term survival .
3) He said it was his duty to assure the survival of us all.
4) Now with the military firmly in his control, Emperor Wu's political survival was assured.
assure survival example sentences5) Liyana does not fear her death, for it will assure the survival of her clan.
6) However, this has not assured the survival of the event or of the Parachicos dancers.
7) Only if a building reaches the next stage commonly regarded as romantically old-world is its survival reasonably assured.
8) The Frog Otolith Experiment Package (FOEP) contains all apparatus necessary to assure survival of two frogs.
9) Dr. Bolles found that most creatures have some intrinsic set of fears, to help assure survival of the species.
10) Which of the following is NOT an example of a stakeholder group that an organization must satisfy to assure long-term survival ?
11) Biological survival is assured by strong, transcending pleasure drives, such as in eating, sex, safety, temperatures, and so on.
12) We will pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, and oppose any foe in order to assure the survival and success of liberty.
13) The imperative to reproduce, to assure the survival of the ego, family, clan, tribe, nation, etc., is so firmly ingrained in our biology and culture that most people scarcely think about it.
14) It is assumed that, whatever cataclysm would eventually engulf Earth, the space colonies would not be seriously touched by it, assuring humanity's survival .
example sentences with assure15) This assured the survival of very significant ancient Roman material remains in the centre of the city, some abandoned and others continuing in use.
16) Life Support System (LSS): The LSS maintains a regulated environment within the FOEP to assure the survival and normal functioning of two demotorized frogs.
17) THEIR pitch is up and running, survival is assured... now the party can begin in earnest for Newry Olympic Hockey Club.
18) With the advent of Islam, tribes of Dhamar were the first to embrace Islam, and groups of its people traveled north to assure the survival of its new community and to carry it to new lands.
19) Despite efforts from the association of Polonia's supporters to regain control over the club to clear the debts with new sponsors and assure Polonia's survival, Ireneusz Król was not interested.
20) They were dispersed after the first overthrow of Sauron in at the hands of the Last Alliance of Elves and Men, but their survival was assured since the One Ring survived.
21) During the early years of settlement in the late 19th century, farm women played an integral role in assuring family survival by working outdoors.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assure survival
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assure survival with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assure survival
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assure survival in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assure survival.
20 examples of simple sentences of assure survival. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assure survival
Compound Sentences with assure survival
Complex Sentences with assure survival
Compound-Complex Sentences with assure survival