assure safety in a sentence
1) Rules and procedures must be followed to assure safety .
2) Action is required now to save lives and assure public safety .
3) ATC and the PIC collaborate to assure safety .
4) How is worker safety assured in the meat packing and poultry processing industries?
assure safety example sentences5) Proper vacuum sealing and correct plastic pouches are important to assure food safety .
6) Several government agencies have the responsibility to assure the food's safety .
7) Assuring food safety and quality: guidelines for strengthening national food control systems.
8) safety was assured with a 17th place, three points above relegated Reading.
9) Consumers should not rely on these kits before doing renovations or to assure safety .
10) This is important for refining practice so the goal of assuring patient safety is met.
11) The Deanery must review the departmental induction arrangements to achieve consistency and assure patient safety .
12) This arrangement assures greater safety .
13) safety was assured with a 15h place finish, five points above relegated Mansfield Town.
14) Shiva assured safety of Hanuman with a band that would protect him for life.
example sentences with assure15) Nothing to assure the safety and welfare from those who seek little more than global domination .
16) Postmarket information should also be considered for assuring long-term device safety and effectiveness, wherever appropriate.
17) Major responsibilities of the Operations Section Chief are to: assure safety of tactical operations.
18) As long as his Oxycontin is within arm's reach, Rush's safety is assured.
19) Current toy safety standards focus on design principles and rely on batch testing of samples to assure safety .
20) Though safety was assured to a substantial level by the design, numerous severe operability problems emerged quickly.
21) The Chief of the Royal Thai Army has assured the safety of all foreigners in Thailand.
22) Exxon Biomedical Sciences, Inc. conducts research to further assure the safety of Exxon operations and products.
23) Cruise liners have a special duty to assure the safety of their passengers from physical or mental harm.
24) As the banker's bank, it helps to assure the safety and efficiency of the payments system.
25) Before accepting new tenants, conduct a background check so you can assure the safety of your household.
26) This is a matter of requiring authenticity and, more importantly, assuring the safety of the public health.
27) He allows himself to be captured after assuring Renee's safety in a water heater closet in the bathroom.
How to use assure in a sentence28) Coalcliff hosts its own Surf Life Saving Club with events like Nippers in summertime and assuring beach safety .
29) He should have huge restrictions for being able to keep this lion, as to assure safety for all.
30) In the Vietnam War, Combat Controllers helped assure mission safety and expedited air traffic flow during countless airlifts.
31) With safety now assured, it's the opportunity to end an often torturous campaign on a high note.
32) The determined attack of a parent crane often assures safety from predators, but occasional losses to predation are inevitable.
33) This machine uses a simple one arm operation with a push button switch to assure safety while using the system.
34) It seems the reassurances emanating from Fratton Park last week, assuring the safety of CSI, were hollow.
35) We use only non-toxic detergents and sanitizers in our manufacturing facility to further assure absolute product safety and goodness.
36) With the general laws he assured the Jews safety and freedom and placed them on equality with the Christians.
37) safety is not yet assured, and they must obtain food in villages along their route, disguised as storytellers.
38) safety officer - The safety Officer monitors safety conditions and develops measures for assuring the safety of all assigned personnel.
39) It should not be left to industry to choose which studies are needed to assure the safety of the public.
40) It asked the government to make the rehabilitation programme public and assure the safety of life of the surrendered Maoists.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assure safety
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assure safety with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assure safety
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assure safety in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assure safety.
20 examples of simple sentences of assure safety. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assure safety
Compound Sentences with assure safety
Complex Sentences with assure safety
Compound-Complex Sentences with assure safety