assure reader in a sentence
1) The title's not yet quite ready, but readers be assured.
2) Wall tablets assured the reader of the integrity of the blood line.
3) For an informational process, assure readers that they can indeed duplicate the process.
4) Mr. Piketty assures readers that even confiscatory tax rates don't hurt the economy.
assure reader example sentences5) Loans, often assuring the reader that poor credit or no credit is not a problem.
6) As we have assured readers for years, no major bank will be allowed to fail.
7) It defined basic computer jargon and assured readers that they could master the machine when it inevitably arrived.
8) The narrator assures the reader that the Pardoner would be better off sleeping in a bog than with the barmaid.
9) In a reply Hay and Hammond (1992) assure readers that they are not guilty of dualism or rampant individualism.
10) She admits that she has witnessed the corruption of priests but assures the reader that those deeds would not go unpunished.
11) readers were assured that "the day the railway arrives land will sell for $500 to $1000 per acre".
12) I n telling this story, let me assure the reader that it was passed to me by my grandmother, Alene.
13) Wagner assures the reader that he is concerned about "sound doctrine" (Titus 1:9) and about "careful study of the Scriptures" (p. 42, 2 Tim. 2:15).
14) He assures the reader that he has never met up with Satan in the many years of his journeying, a provoking thought I find puts a smile on my face.
example sentences with assure15) I can assure readers that there was no photographic skulduggery involved – I don't have the expertise or the time for that!
16) I can assure readers that if Israel dropped chocolate over populated civilian areas of Gaza rather than white phosphorus, I would not accuse Israel of committing a war crime for doing so.
17) The main concern of 2 Samuel 7:1-27 was to assure early readers of Samuel that Solomon's success as the temple builder secured the Davidic dynasty and a bright future for Israel.
18) In an afterword to the prologue story in "Grounded," Straczynski assured readers that the story would not depict an idealist America that most "Superman" readers would expect.
19) Emma Willard had to publicly assure readers that the "system of modern geography" had been entirely written and arranged by Woodbridge.
20) Andrew Fitch of 1UP.com assured readers in his review that the less physically demanding gameplay of the DS version made the game accessible for extended periods of time.
21) It also assured readers that the stories that would formerly have appeared in the Sunday Magazine would be integrated into other areas of the paper.
22) In the article, author Jack Harrison Pollack assured the reader that the growing switchblade "menace" could have deadly consequence "as any crook can tell you".
23) Ultimately, if a journal editor is to be a gatekeeper of scientific knowledge, procedures must be in place to assure both readers and authors that their work is to be taken seriously.
24) IGN's Peer Schneider assured readers "F-Zero" was one of the few 16-bit era video games to "perfectly combine presentation and functionality to create a completely new gaming experience".
25) Later that year All-Star released The Jungle and a reviewer assured readers that the producing company had spared nothing in order to ensure that 'this picturization' would be equal to the novel.
26) A 1958 government leaflet assured readers that unskilled non-British migrants were needed for "labour on rugged projects ...work which is not generally acceptable to Australians or British workers.
27) The flirting remains, perhaps to assure the sophisticated reader that Modernism has been absorbed and transcended, not merely ignored or forgotten.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assure reader
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assure reader with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assure reader
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assure reader in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assure reader.
20 examples of simple sentences of assure reader. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assure reader
Compound Sentences with assure reader
Complex Sentences with assure reader
Compound-Complex Sentences with assure reader