assure continuity in a sentence
1) A report on the patient and procedure is given to assure continuity .
2) continuity was once more assured in a changing world and the School survived.
3) Perhaps this was Darius's attempt to create a symbol of the assured continuity of his line.
4) Temple's Stroke Team provides referring physicians continual assessment updates of their patients to assure continuity of care.
assure continuity example sentences5) The thresholds are situated so that the cell reselection procedures occur on time and assure communication continuity for on-going communication calls.
6) They are the main micro-environment element because they assure operation continuity by purchasing the company's products for consumption or use.
7) She gave him many children, most of them boys, which assured the continuity of the family in the power.
8) Care management strategies to assure continuity of health service delivery for individuals and groups at the local and global level are emphasized.
9) This "pre-push" also helps assure continuity of pushing across the two legs -- no gap or "dead spot" between the two pushes (a key strategy theme for skating up a hill).
10) How do we achieve a "community economy" that includes a "sharing of fate" and "assures an economic continuity and a common interest"?
11) The board consists of a rotating group of journalists, writers, educators and community leaders with staggered terms to assure continuity and renewal.
12) The queen could assure the passage of power from one king to another – from her late husband to her young son–while simultaneously assuring the continuity of the dynasty.
13) Hence, it is necessary to distinguish two bodies of the sovereign in order to assure the continuity of "dignitas" (term used by Kantorowicz, here a synonym of "auctoritas").
14) The purpose of backing up is to assure the continuity of your practice's operations should there be a natural disaster, hard drive crash or other equipment failure.
example sentences with assure15) continuity was assured by the performance becoming enshrined in a religious ritual which could never be broken for fear of offending the gods.
16) He said that the workers who remained in the public sector with CalMac were assured continuity of pension provision and that their pension arrangements would be unaffected.
17) (c) Treatment services shall be coordinated with other hospital and community services to assure continuity of care through discharge planning and aftercare referrals.
18) "Saber and Shadow" is a revised edition of "The Sharpest Edge" with a few new pages of story at the beginning and tweaks to the rest of the story to assure continuity with that new beginning.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assure continuity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assure continuity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assure continuity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assure continuity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assure continuity.
20 examples of simple sentences of assure continuity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assure continuity
Compound Sentences with assure continuity
Complex Sentences with assure continuity
Compound-Complex Sentences with assure continuity