assure compliance in a sentence
1) Effective training is the best line of defense to assure regulatory compliance .
2) If so, how will you assure compliance with the program?
3) This practice can help assure contract compliance and facilitate automated payments (self billing).
4) The action plan should be specific as to the exact steps necessary to assure compliance .
assure compliance example sentences5) If this can be done while assuring copyright compliance, then the goal is achieved.
6) Developing systems and procedures, including management information systems, for assuring compliance with program requirements.
7) Strong emphasis on safety of personnel and assures compliance with all applicable environmental regulations u0026 policies .
8) The auditor will work with various companies and corporations to assure financial compliance as well.
9) The Professional Standards Division assures departmental compliance with the professional standards set forth by CALEA.
10) Flying point to point on the approach does not assure compliance with the published approach procedure.
11) It is your responsibility to assure compliance with all requirements of federal law and FDA regulations.
12) These courses are designed for industry professionals that must assure compliance with California's hazardous waste regulations.
13) Joplin Health Department conducts safety and sanitation inspections to assure compliance with Missouri state regulation for licensure.
14) Consult your local jurisdiction or design professional to assure compliance with code, construction, and performance requirements.
example sentences with assure15) And so, in practice Galerius had an effective hostage by which to assure Constantius' compliance .
16) For this reason, many states have mandatory protocols for barbiturate prescription to assure patient compliance with usage instructions.
17) The committee monitored referral practice during the study but there was no reinforcement of the guidelines to assure compliance .
18) An Animal Welfare Assurance is the document submitted by an institution assuring institutional compliance with the PHS Policy.
19) Identify the origins of all of the company's IP and assure compliance with obligations related to licensed assets.
20) Pathway Topic: Regulations and Credentials Pathway KS Statement: Research the regulatory insurance requirements to assure compliance .
21) Performance Element: Maintain knowledge of current financial laws, regulations, and policies to assure compliance in financial practices.
22) Acceptance testing of a new installation is a vital step to assure user compliance, functionality, and especially clinical safety.
23) However, we always recommend careful examination of licensing exceptions when using these thirdparty products to assure compliance with Oracle licensing.
24) It works with faculty to assure proposals' compliance with RFP requirements and to facilitate the efficient administration of grant funding.
25) This last must assure the compliance between the Party's activities and the statutes, and control the Party's finances.
26) Grantees must monitor grant and subgrant supported activities to assure compliance with applicable Federal requirements and that performance goals are being achieved.
27) The proposal also calls for a registered public accounting firm to review the broker's controls for assuring compliance with those rules.
28) Here, the CC would assure compliance by "licensees" of these works (even though no money would be exchanged) by enforcing the creator's copyrights via the registration process.
29) Consumers are entirely unaware of "copyright registration," and corporate policies do not assure compliance when user-generated content is found and used.
30) In considering regulatory, voluntary, or administrative action, the agency will regard the manufacturer as primarily responsible for assuring the compliance of the medical product.
31) The Nebraska Land Trust is obligated to arrange an annual visit to the site by one of its representatives to assure compliance with the terms of the easement.
32) These programs include established internal written procedures, a designated compliance officer, continuing training and an auditing mechanism to assure proper compliance .
33) Provides an overview of the appearance of fairness statute, ch. 42.36 RCW, including suggestions for assuring compliance with the law.
34) Local Safe Environment Coordinators are in place throughout the archdiocese to assure the ongoing compliance to the Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assure compliance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assure compliance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assure compliance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assure compliance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assure compliance.
20 examples of simple sentences of assure compliance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assure compliance
Compound Sentences with assure compliance
Complex Sentences with assure compliance
Compound-Complex Sentences with assure compliance