assurance of safety in a sentence
1) Many municipalities still resist the practice, disbelieving the government's assurances of safety.
2) Does anyone think it is safe to send my children back to school with no assurances of safety?
3) Government will monitor on an ongoing basis relevant aspects of the nuclear industry to obtain assurance of safety in general.
4) Biocon scientists take up toxicology and pharmacology studies to establish proof-of-concept and provide assurance of safety in molecules under investigation.
assurance of safety example sentences5) As discussed above, EAP Devices must meet the statutory standard of PMA approval of reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness.
6) What the trials do provide is a sufficient assurance of safety and a sufficient probability of major benefit to urgent action in the whole population.
7) To receive FDA approval for these devices, the manufacturer must demonstrate that its devices provide a reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness.
8) An applicant also may be requested under existing regulatory procedures to recall products affected by the wrongful acts, or otherwise lacking adequate assurance of safety, effectiveness, or quality.
9) For PMA approval, the premarket data must be adequate to support a determination that there is reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness.
10) In fact, the FDA contends that, were it to determine that tobacco products provide no "reasonable assurance of safety," it would have the authority to ban cigarettes and smokeless tobacco entirely.
11) The Gibbs was called for again and with repeated assurances of safety, the cook descended to the deck and was ordered to make breakfast.
12) While awaiting trial in Carthage, the county seat, under assurance of safety from Illinois governor Ford, Joseph and Hyrum Smith were assassinated when a vigilante mob attacked the jail.
13) In July 2011, the FDA published a final rule in the Federal Register that classified the rTMS system into "in order to provide a reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness of these devices".
14) The U.S. Food and Drug Administration ( FDA) requires certain diagnostic tests to provide reasonable assurances of safety and effectiveness before they can be marketed.
example sentences with assurance15) there is never 100% certainty when determining reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness of a device.
16) "The data we reviewed showed a reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness," said Shuren.
17) CDRH believes that conformance with recognized consensus standards can support a reasonable assurance of safety and/or effectiveness for many applicable aspects of medical devices.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assurance of safety
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assurance of safety with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assurance of safety
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assurance of safety in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assurance of safety.
20 examples of simple sentences of assurance of safety. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assurance of safety
Compound Sentences with assurance of safety
Complex Sentences with assurance of safety
Compound-Complex Sentences with assurance of safety