assumed identity in a sentence
1) Other Bezen Perrot members were living there under assumed identities.
2) Sakthi gets further and further mangled in more trouble with his assumed identity.
3) It is significant that Paul presents himself in the assumed identity of the son of Sidney Poitier.
4) In 1995, while using the assumed identity "Clark Rockefeller", he married a successful businesswoman.
assumed identity example sentences5) Crispin starts his journey under the assumed identity of Martinian, hiring Vargos as his man servant.
6) The men had accepted that they used documents under assumed identities but this is an offence punishable by deportation.
7) Howl receives summons from the King, who orders his various assumed identities to fight in the war.
8) He is approached by Harold Finch, a reclusive billionaire software genius who is living under an assumed identity.
9) They stated that their possession of documentation with assumed identities reflected nothing more than a desire to travel unhindered.
10) Sebastian escaped the Court when it came for his father and lived in Europe for years under an assumed identity.
11) Instead, he takes over Xavier's school under the assumed identity of Michael Xavier, Charles Xavier's cousin.
12) Foley also has developed a penchant for assumed identities with funny accents, which becomes a recurring motif that is DOA.
13) Hugh Farnham was discovered in a retirement home in Florida, living under an assumed identity, obsessively chewing on his rusks.
14) It is later revealed that the current Hawkman is actually Katar Hol, with "Carter Hall" being an assumed identity.
example sentences with assumed15) We have a provision that people commenting under false or assumed identities will be reported to Facebook for violating their Terms of Service and will be blocked from commenting on our site.
16) Thereafter, they would spend the rest of their lives in the care of the federal penal system, a white-collar prison camp, under assumed identities.
17) Webster continued to live at 2 Mayfield Cottages while posing as Thomas, wearing her late employer's clothes and dealing with tradesmen under her newly assumed identity.
18) One of the packages included the 1860 novel "The Mill on the Floss", by English novelist George Eliot, a woman who wrote under an assumed identity.
19) They forced her to shed her assumed identity of Shirley Merryweather, and punished her by making her attend Riverdale High for the remainder of the school year.
20) The fourth season opening scene had Archer working in "Bob's Burgers", under an assumed identity, as well as featuring a cameo by John Roberts as Linda Belcher.
21) She takes up playing Basquash and pretends to be male under the assumed identity of "Alan Naismith", named after the inventor of basketball, James Naismith.
22) When the GRU attaches one or more illegals (i.e., Soviet officer under an assumed identity), the residency changes from "an agent residency into an illegal residency.
23) The information is not provided to start speculation; it is the data on the record about the assumed identity of Laura Bullion at the time of her death.
24) He inadvertently revealed his assumed identity, "Charles A. Inglis", when he sent a telegram to a Stockholm address that was known to be a postbox for German agents.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assumed identity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assumed identity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assumed identity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assumed identity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assumed identity.
20 examples of simple sentences of assumed identity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assumed identity
Compound Sentences with assumed identity
Complex Sentences with assumed identity
Compound-Complex Sentences with assumed identity