assume the shape of in a sentence
1) It assumes the shape of a massive winged humanoid creature.
2) Many authors believed that demons could assume the shape of an animal.
3) the lower boundary of thorax assumes the shape of a somewhat rounded arch.
4) Often male, fuath may assume the shape of a stallion; they always live near the water.
assume the shape of example sentences5) In order to terrorize their enemies, kings would at times assume the shapes of spooks and demons.
6) In it, a young nobleman conjures up a demon who assumes the shape of a beautiful woman.
7) After bud emergence, the ring broadens to assume the shape of an hourglass around the mother-bud neck.
8) Since a gas assumes the shape of its container, a gas cannot have a fixed volume.
9) Ivan, the youngest prince, finds a frog who assumes the shape of Vasilisa the Wise. 2.
10) A master of disguises who can assume the shape of any person, from a young schoolgirl to Toha himself.
11) Home Minister Ramesh Chennithala said that there was Maoist presence in Kerala but it had not assumed the shape of a threat.
12) But to his horror, the white patch of fur on his new cat's chest gradually assumes the shape of the gallows.
13) This is because such distinctions are recognized only when they are still tendencies or immature concepts, and in no way are any of them recognized when they assume the shape of true concepts.
14) This rag of scarlet cloth,for time, and wear, and a sacrilegious moth had reduced it to little other than a rag,on careful examination, assumed the shape of a letter.
example sentences with assume15) At such a juncture, the performative force of these rites of institution may assume the shape of a demonic persecutor, some "other" who threatens our borders and our treasures.
16) In 2013, "Dr. Luigi" for the Wii U's Nintendo eShop introduced Luigi as the playable character as well as a "Operation L" game mode in which all capsules assume the shape of the letter "L".
17) Farmers of the Zentsuji region of Japan found a way to grow cubic watermelons, by growing the fruits in glass boxes and letting them naturally assume the shape of the receptacle.
18) A liquid can flow, assume the shape of a container, and, if placed in a sealed container, will distribute applied pressure evenly to every surface in the container.
19) the cap is initially convex, but as it matures the center forms a depression and the outer edges rise until it assumes the shape of a shallow funnel; its final width is typically between 2 and 12 cm.
20) In contrast, a fluid assumes the shape of whatever vessel contains it, as the particles are bound together by relatively weak forces.
21) Instead, the die assumes the shape of a block with depth, beginning first with a shape profile that supports the center section.
22) When Guy first emerged from having drunk the Warrior Water, (in issue 23), his body had assumed the shape of his old exosuit, albeit red instead of gold, and his lost eye had been restored.
23) It also meant the numerous logs found in the Calumpang River, the body of water that runs through the northeastern portion of the town and assumes the shape of a tuning fork.
24) In India, it is still believed that certain people are able to assume the shape of a manticore, which then circles villages looking for human prey.
25) In a particularly perverse mood it may assume the shape of a naked man flapping a white sheet, or a chanting girl, or a giant, singing white cat.
26) When it is about twelve days old, this cavity is quite filled up, and then the back assumes the shape of nestling birds in general.
27) During the last half of the 19th century, under the leadership of President F.A.P. Barnard, the institution rapidly assumed the shape of a modern university.
28) With so much riding on identification of the attackers, the call for an inquiry among major international players has assumed the shape of a diplomatic tug-of-war.
29) One work assumes the shape of a bowing, fiery X –its crumpled, concave crease bleeds from a deep red-orange center to yellow edges.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume the shape of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume the shape of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume the shape of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume the shape of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume the shape of.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume the shape of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume the shape of
Compound Sentences with assume the shape of
Complex Sentences with assume the shape of
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume the shape of