assume the presidency in a sentence
1) Mujib assumed the presidency and was given extraordinary powers.
2) Upon accepting his election, he assumed the presidency immediately.
3) He had assumed the presidency of the team for many years.
4) In December 1983, he assumed the presidency.
assume the presidency example sentences5) Florence Matilda Read assumed the presidency in 1927.
6) Vice President Theodore Roosevelt assumed the presidency.
7) Kermit Gordon assumed the presidency of Brookings in 1967.
8) In 1967 Thomas Hedley Reynolds assumed the presidency.
9) Soliven assumed the presidency of this non stock, non profit institution.
10) Dr. Dennis Ahlburg assumed the presidency in January 2010.
11) Also in 1936, Alfred Courvoisier assumed the presidency.
12) Following Tutwiler's retirement in 1910, Brock assumed the presidency.
13) In 1981, General Gregorio Álvarez assumed the presidency.
14) Richard Nixon assumed the presidency with a secret plan to end the war.
example sentences with assume15) Heureaux, however, became a despot once he assumed the presidency.
16) In 1989 Dafydd Wigley once again assumed the presidency of the party.
17) In 1847 Ferrera allowed fellow conservative Juan Lindo to assume the presidency.
18) Ziaur Rahman assumed the presidency after legalising the military coups.
19) On July 1, he will assume the presidency of the EC.
20) Jones departed the university in 1951 to assume the presidency of Rutgers University.
21) Wallace B. Smith assumed the presidency in 1978 after a two-year transition period.
22) Soon after, Megawati Sukarnoputri assumed the presidency on 23 July.
23) Once he assumed the presidency, a cult of personality was created around Saddam.
24) Fairless assumed the presidency of the new subsidiary on October 1, 1935.
25) Calling these changes the "Second Revolution," Mujib assumed the presidency.
26) His son, Myford, assumed the presidency of the Irvine Company.
27) In 1986, Jon Wefald assumed the presidency of Kansas State University.
How to use assume in a sentence28) Accordingly, Siles Zuazo assumed the presidency on October 10, 1982.
29) Vice President Maduro will assume the presidency until an election is called within 30 days .
30) Zine El Abidine Ben Ali assumes the presidency of Tunisia.
31) Nobuyuki Sakakibara later assumed the presidency.
32) Paz Zamora assumed the presidency, and the MIR took half the ministries.
33) Paleckis assumed the presidency and appointed writer Vincas Krėvė-Mickevičius as Prime Minister.
34) After Mr. Tobin assumed the presidency at Fairwinds, he made several personnel changes.
35) After assuming the presidency, Paul Biya pushed through a revised Constitution in 1984.
36) But the concept was not so radical by the time Bush assumed the presidency.
37) Estrada also resigned the next day and Alfonso Harb Viteri assumed the presidency.
38) Packard died in 1891, and Giles assumed the presidency until her death in 1909.
39) Hungary assumes the presidency in a period, which is important for international development cooperation.
40) On July 16, 1979, he assumed the presidency cementing his rise to power.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume the presidency
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume the presidency with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume the presidency
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume the presidency in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume the presidency.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume the presidency. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume the presidency
Compound Sentences with assume the presidency
Complex Sentences with assume the presidency
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume the presidency