assume shape in a sentence
1) In a series of provincial synods the opposition assumed shape.
2) The Primal Beginnings were the breath beginning to assume shape.
3) Lower boundary of abdomen assumes shape of small semicircle or deep curve.
4) After the lapse of some time, tha lump broke up into two pieces of flesh, which gradually assumed shape, till finally one of them became a boy resplendent like gold, and the other a girl.
assume shape example sentences5) This cellular organelle is one part of the apparatus that helps cells assume shapes appropriate for their environment; the other is the tubulin cytoskeleton.
6) The lower boundary of abdomen assumes shape of semicircle, and the upper edge of torso with two concave curves becomes regular in form.
7) A Raksha passes through Nirakara when she assumes shape in Creation and enters it, while a mortal passes through Nirakara when he enters the Wyld and undergoes destabilizing mutations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume shape
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume shape with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume shape
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume shape in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume shape.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume shape. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume shape
Compound Sentences with assume shape
Complex Sentences with assume shape
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume shape