assume risk in a sentence
1) With each transgression both transgressor and victim assume risks.
2) Investors also may have become less willing to assume risk.
3) In this type of contract, one or both parties assume risk.
4) Generally, the courts view sports injuries as a known and assumed risk.
assume risk example sentences5) So, the lesson would be: be conservative - in assuming risk.
6) In ConsensusDocs 751, the Contractor assumes risk of Owner non-payment.
7) Cantillon emphasized the willingness of the entrepreneur to assume risk and to deal with uncertainty.
8) Such an individual willingly pays a premium to assume risk (e.g. buys a lottery ticket).
9) Having no one and almost nothing to protect, your willingness to assume risk is usually high.
10) FOB place of business–The seller assumes risk of loss until goods are placed on a carrier.
11) Assuming risks simply means accepting the possibility that a loss may occur and being prepared to pay the consequences.
12) In addition, Entity A does not change the services provided and does not assume risk of inventory loss.
13) Many California physician groups that assumed risk in return for capitation payments are either going broke or just getting by.
14) Typically, both the willingness and ability to assume risk diminishes with dependents, and a desire for more financial protection grows.
example sentences with assume15) They have to assume risk anyway, so why wouldn't ACOs and well-integrated systems seek to expand their reach beyond health care delivery to health care insurance?
16) The bank will still get the rent money from the building, HGRAA is still paying another man's debt, and the county taxpayers assumes risk if the tenant (DPS) ever moves out.
17) This assessment warns that assuming risk and exposure duration are proportional can underestimate risks for persistent mixtures, but the extent is not quantified.
18) Better Health 2020 aims to help customers address the complex challenges facing healthcare, including the need to reduce costs, coordinate care, assume risk and manage complex payment models.
19) Typically, your ability to assume risk is high because of your accumulated assets, but your willingness to assume risk is low, as you are now dependent on those assets for income.
20) Typically, your ability to assume risk is high because of your accumulated assets, but your willingness to assume risk is low, as you are now dependent on those assets for income.
21) As income, spending, and asset base grow, ability to assume risk grows, but willingness to do so typically decreases.
22) Assuming risk is sequential and can be categorized into discrete boxes, we are faced with estimation questions to which there may be no easy answers.
23) BusinessWeek asked: "Did the auditor do its job by verifying that AIG was assuming risk on claims beyond the $500 million, thus allowing AIG to account for the deal as insurance?
24) The momentum in this market along with the easy money have fueled a massive appetite for assuming risk, which has pushed small-cap stocks higher, reaching record after record.
25) These entrepreneurs are coming back with a sense of how to take on the US market, a greater willingness to assume risk, and an interest in building things that aren't just made for Korea.
26) 'A fundamental task of financial intermediaries is to appraise and assume risk and to charge for it appropriately.
27) 11 Here and elsewhere, benefits and costs are expected values, since both consumers and producers are assumed risk neutral.
28) My child/ I also assume risk for accidents or injury caused by the negligence of others whether such negligence is comparative or contributory.
29) "More healthcare providers are beginning to assume risk as we move to value-based reimbursement," said Pat Blake, executive vice president and group president of McKesson Technology Solutions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume risk
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume risk with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume risk
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume risk in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume risk.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume risk. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume risk
Compound Sentences with assume risk
Complex Sentences with assume risk
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume risk