assume responsibility in a sentence
1) The state assumed funding responsibility in 1942.
2) Children are often ill equipped to assume responsibility .
3) The 121st also assumed base support responsibilities .
4) A band director or corps director assumes administrative responsibility .
assume responsibility example sentences5) Counties increasingly assume greater responsibility for their high needs youth.
6) Individuals assume full responsibility and accountability of wireless network communications.
7) The instructor does not assume this responsibility .
8) Men returning from service seemed reluctant to assume responsibility .
9) The team assumes responsibility for teacher training and monitoring.
10) They beg their faculty to assume additional teaching responsibilities .
11) We have assumed public responsibility for demonstrating integrated living patterns.
12) They assumed primary responsibility for Canal defense.
13) They don't assume personal responsibility without prompting or reminding.
14) The state has assumed responsibility for 131 of the sites statewide.
example sentences with assume15) Titan assumes no responsibility to update the information.
16) You will assume certain risk responsibility that may endanger your life.
17) No other organization can assume this responsibility .
18) Some of its members are already assuming other responsibilities .
19) assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment.
20) Quit assuming responsibility for your spouse's imperfections.
21) Families.com assumes no responsibility for consumer choices.
22) The royal household assumed responsibility for royal travel in April 1997.
23) assume responsibility for your employees' mistakes.
24) Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
25) The Admiralty assumed responsibility for managing the contracts.
26) Scott assumed responsibility for the Union defeat.
27) The patient should assume the responsibility at some point.
How to use assume in a sentence28) The member should not assume management responsibilities for the attest client.
29) No responsibility assumed for late e-mail entries. 6.
30) Serrano immediately assumed temporary responsibility for foreign affairs.
31) He suggested that Japan's military assume primary responsibility .
32) These formal structures initially assumed major responsibility for personal and social services.
33) CfBT does not assume responsibility for third party applications.
34) The life underwriter generally assumes responsibility in this situation.
35) The District assumes no responsibility for documents sent through the mail.
36) She assumed additional responsibility for the Arts portfolio in 2004.
37) The Board also assumes total fiduciary responsibility for the school .
38) The school cannot assume responsibility for lost or stolen belongings.
39) He refuse to assume the responsibility of being an individual.
40) Many ended their participation in sports when they assumed family responsibilities .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume responsibility
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume responsibility with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume responsibility
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume responsibility in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume responsibility.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume responsibility. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume responsibility
Compound Sentences with assume responsibility
Complex Sentences with assume responsibility
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume responsibility