assume presidency in a sentence
1) Mujib assumed the presidency and was given extraordinary powers.
2) Upon accepting his election, he assumed the presidency immediately.
3) He had assumed the presidency of the team for many years.
4) In December 1983, he assumed the presidency .
assume presidency example sentences5) Florence Matilda Read assumed the presidency in 1927.
6) Vice President Theodore Roosevelt assumed the presidency .
7) Kermit Gordon assumed the presidency of Brookings in 1967.
8) He assumed presidency after a series of coups in 1954.
9) Dr. Dante G. Guevarra assumed presidency on 2005.
10) In 1967 Thomas Hedley Reynolds assumed the presidency .
11) It coincides with Britain once again assuming presidency of the G8.
12) Soliven assumed the presidency of this non stock, non profit institution.
13) Dr. Dennis Ahlburg assumed the presidency in January 2010.
14) Also in 1936, Alfred Courvoisier assumed the presidency .
example sentences with assume15) Following Tutwiler's retirement in 1910, Brock assumed the presidency .
16) In 1939 industrialist Ferruccio Novo assumed presidency of Torino.
17) Rosalind Fuse-Hall assumed presidency on July 1, 2013.
18) In 1981, General Gregorio Álvarez assumed the presidency .
19) On 20 February 1963 Orfeo Pianelli assumed presidency of Torino.
20) Rahman briefly assumed the provisional presidency and later took office as the prime minister.
21) Richard Nixon assumed the presidency with a secret plan to end the war.
22) Heureaux, however, became a despot once he assumed the presidency .
23) In 1989 Dafydd Wigley once again assumed the presidency of the party.
24) In 1847 Ferrera allowed fellow conservative Juan Lindo to assume the presidency .
25) Ziaur Rahman assumed the presidency after legalising the military coups.
26) On July 1, he will assume the presidency of the EC.
27) She will then assume the AERA presidency in the spring of 2009.
How to use assume in a sentence28) Jones departed the university in 1951 to assume the presidency of Rutgers University.
29) Wallace B. Smith assumed the presidency in 1978 after a two-year transition period.
30) Soon after, Megawati Sukarnoputri assumed the presidency on 23 July.
31) Once he assumed the presidency, a cult of personality was created around Saddam.
32) Fairless assumed the presidency of the new subsidiary on October 1, 1935.
33) Calling these changes the "Second Revolution," Mujib assumed the presidency .
34) His son, Myford, assumed the presidency of The Irvine Company.
35) In 1986, Jon Wefald assumed the presidency of Kansas State University.
36) Accordingly, Siles Zuazo assumed the presidency on October 10, 1982.
37) Vice President Maduro will assume the presidency until an election is called within 30 days .
38) Nobuyuki Sakakibara later assumed the presidency .
39) Paz Zamora assumed the presidency, and the MIR took half the ministries.
40) Paleckis assumed the presidency and appointed writer Vincas Krėvė-Mickevičius as Prime Minister.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume presidency
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume presidency with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume presidency
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume presidency in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume presidency.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume presidency. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume presidency
Compound Sentences with assume presidency
Complex Sentences with assume presidency
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume presidency