assume ownership in a sentence
1) He also assumed ownership of a unique relationship between small business and government.
2) Clark eventually assumed ownership of the program through his Dick Clark Productions company.
3) Upon assuming ownership, Hughes was prohibited by federal law from building his own aircraft.
4) She assumed ownership of the series and was executive producer for the final four seasons.
assume ownership example sentences5) In return for this ____________, Allison expects to assume ownership in the business.
6) Over time he had assumed ownership of Magna-Tech and staffed it completely with artificial intelligence.
7) After assuming ownership, Thompson promptly hired Greasy Neale as the team's head coach.
8) The SS United States Conservancy assumed ownership of "United States" on 1 February 2011.
9) The FGCU board of trustees voted in January 2010 to assume ownership of 500 acre in Buckingham.
10) The park was owned by Dorney until the early 1900s, when Jacob Plarr assumed ownership.
11) The reactor licensee assumes ownership of the material when the fresh fuel assembly is placed in the reactor.
12) In the spring of 1978, Mark and Linda assumed ownership of Laurel Highlands River Tours.
13) Sanford joined his brother, Jim, in assuming ownership of the News when their parents retired.
14) In 1978, Toronto Maple Leafs owner, Harold Ballard assumed ownership of the Tiger Cats.
example sentences with assume15) As of 2010 Ericsson has offered to assume ownership of customer's networks in addition to managing them.
16) In exchange for financing renovations to the structure, the College assumed ownership of the property and house.
17) They furthermore stated that United was not a successor airline because it was not assuming ownership of Pan Am.
18) He assumed ownership responsibilities upon his father's death in August 1991 and has remained in the ownership position since.
19) By the 1920s, the state of New York had assumed ownership of the Canandaigua–Pultneyville highway.
20) With Halas's passing, his daughter Virginia McCaskey and her husband Mike McCaskey assumed ownership of the team.
21) At the request of the archbishop, the Congregation of the Holy Cross assumed ownership of the university in 1902.
22) In 1947, the third generation of directors, Louis Johannot and Helen Schaub, assumed ownership of Le Rosey.
23) SAC assumed ownership of Goose, Harmon, Thule, Narsarssuak, Sondrestrom, and Frobisher Bay Airport.
24) Shortly after New Wave Group assumed ownership, it selected Anne Broholm as CEO and appointed Chuck Lord as COO.
25) Penn National assumed ownership of the two properties with its acquisition of Argosy Gaming Company that was completed in October 2005.
26) But most noteworthy of all, it has reinforced the notion that Afghans are prepared to assume ownership of their political future.
27) When he assumed ownership in 1992, the BBC Pronunciation Department contacted him and the current "Althorp" was agreed upon.
28) After being run by the Cacchios for 61 years, the RTC assumed ownership of the Theatre on August 19, 2010.
29) Failing a response, the county's Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals would assume ownership and arrange for permanent adoptions.
30) With it, Israel assumed ownership of much of the Jordan River Basin and the waters of the Judea and Samaria Mountains.
31) Wilton locked them out of the restaurant Jan. 27, informing them he was assuming ownership of the equipment and fixtures, the Joys' court papers state.
32) Lastly, you must return a handle to a brush (which you must assume ownership of), which is used to paint the edit control's background.
33) The problem, as King Saul's example shows clearly, is that as men gain political power--even Christian leaders--they tend to act like King Saul and assume ownership of that which is God's.
34) In January 2012, city council voted to assume ownership of the lighthouse, and in July the Council awarded a contract for $146,700 in repairs to the lighthouse.
35) Municipal school systems in Shelby County took a major step Monday toward opening this summer, officially assuming ownership of their buildings from the county school system.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume ownership
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume ownership with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume ownership
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume ownership in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume ownership.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume ownership. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume ownership
Compound Sentences with assume ownership
Complex Sentences with assume ownership
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume ownership