assume leadership in a sentence
1) Andy Schleck assumed leadership of the overall classification.
2) The Earl assumed leadership of the rebellion in a spectacular manner.
3) Often we assume leadership to be a single, monolithic quality.
4) Several ARVN generals then assumed leadership of South Vietnam.
assume leadership example sentences5) Dr. Osotimehin assumed leadership in January 2011.
6) He assumed the leadership of UMCOR in 2007.
7) In 1996, Bruce Perens assumed the project leadership .
8) Zarda then assumed leadership of the Squadron.
9) Leon Jarecki assumed the leadership of Mt.
10) The Frankish merchant Samo assumed leadership of the Slave tribe union.
11) Chiang Kai-shek assumed leadership of the Kuomintang in 1926.
12) He assumed leadership of the movement.
13) Castillo effectively took power in 1940; he formally assumed leadership in 1942.
14) He recently left the Legion to assume leadership of Terror Firma .
example sentences with assume15) Philip no longer desired to assume the leadership of the Protestant party.
16) Strasberg assumed leadership of the studio in 1951 as its artistic director.
17) Mike and Geoff assumed leadership of the league and made several key changes.
18) Mikoto later assumes leadership of the villains at Lije's request.
19) This forced Katsuya Okada to assume leadership of the party.
20) Voigt assumed the overall race leadership .
21) He resigned in 1848 to assume leadership of the American Unitarian Association.
22) Bishop O.T. Jones Sr.assumed leadership as the Senior Bishop.
23) Hemlock assumes leadership of the team.
24) Clerke assumed leadership of the expedition.
25) There, Eva was always a great favourite and able to assume leadership easily.
26) He assumed leadership of the Nation's Temple No. 2 in Chicago.
27) Louis Spiegel assumed leadership in the organization when Ruth Norman died in 1993.
How to use assume in a sentence28) Robin assumes leadership, and moves out of the shadow of his mentor.
29) Following Megatron's supposed death, Starscream assumes leadership of the Decepticons.
30) Mondory took the stage win, and Ravard assumed the overall race leadership .
31) Greenpeace activist, David McTaggart, assumed overall leadership of Greenpeace International.
32) Drucci and Moran now assumed joint leadership of the North Side Gang.
33) They in turn quarrelled, with Dingane assuming leadership of the Zulu.
34) The First Lady was approached by the Women's League to assume leadership .
35) By collective consent, the "Maggid" assumed the leadership of Hasidism.
36) In the field of world service the Board of Trustees assumes the primary leadership .
37) Kelpius assumed leadership of the order when Zimmerman died in Rotterdam shortly before departure.
38) In 1994, Ron Stoddart, a California adoption attorney, assumed leadership .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume leadership
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume leadership with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume leadership
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume leadership in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume leadership.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume leadership. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume leadership
Compound Sentences with assume leadership
Complex Sentences with assume leadership
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume leadership