assume form in a sentence
1) Poor housing can therefore assume many forms .
2) Judicial opinions proceed through several stages before assuming a final form .
3) Fraud in health care can assume diverse forms .
4) The following description assumes this form of organisation.
assume form example sentences5) The specific functional relationship between these components can assume different forms .
6) This method of proof can assume several slightly different forms .
7) They are also able to assume human form .
8) Please assume that pleasing form of yours once again.
9) For internal customers, innovation assumes other forms .
10) The deity assumed female form on adoption into Buddhism.
11) They must assume human form to enter purgatory.
12) Rex can assume forms of gas, liquid or solid states.
13) The mind assumes the form of only one object.
14) Vishnu assumed the form of a boar and went down.
example sentences with assume15) She assumed this form many times until King stripped away her powers.
16) Jimmy survives by assuming a turtle-like form .
17) When it ate more bricks, it assumed a more mobile form .
18) If fashion centrism assumes an extreme form you will get corruption.
19) He is able to assume a samurai-like Hyper form .
20) The Sadducees argument assumes the Persian form of resurrection.
21) The behaviourist laws commonly assume the form of maxims.
22) They can also assume other stimulus-response forms .
23) By the seventeenth century the Old Charges had assumed a standard form .
24) Under normal circumstances it assumes identical forms on both sides of the axis.
25) Cossack rebellions or uprisings typically assumed the form of huge plebeian social movements.
26) Eventually, Sharabha assumed a further fiercer form .
27) Not a companion as much as an alternate form assumed by Jim.
How to use assume in a sentence28) They can assume the form of anyone they acquire and have elasticity.
29) They can also assume other forms .
30) He can assume the form of .
31) Anti-slavery advocates assumed the form an argument should take to be convincing.
32) Such speech can assume different forms, of which we might mention three.
33) A devil or spirit who has assumed the form of a black dog.
34) A very similar form was assumed in an analogous reminiscence of another dreamer.
35) The main root of harsh speech is aversion, assuming the form of anger.
36) These rivers are corrosive in nature and assume turbulent form in the rainy season.
37) Then Nārada requests Sītā to assume the form of an infant.
38) Meggan can assume the form of other people as well.
39) Secondly, a Cover-Your-Bases strategy assumes some form of cross-platform technology.
40) The Devil Trigger enables the player's character to assume a demonic form .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume form
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume form with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume form
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume form in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume form.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume form. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume form
Compound Sentences with assume form
Complex Sentences with assume form
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume form