assume duty in a sentence
1) It is insane to assume these duties .
2) King Peter II assumed full royal duty .
3) The Quebec universities assumed the duties of administering teacher education.
4) She assumed duties as an escort for .
assume duty example sentences5) It is unwise to assume such duties on one's own.
6) This makes daughters less willing to assume all domestic duties as adults.
7) Assistant coach Ron Rothstein assumed interim duties .
8) Ken Schreiner assumed the head coaching duties in 1992.
9) Professor Adedipe officially assumed duty on 28 January 1988.
10) FEI assumes no duty to update forward-looking statements.
11) They are expected to assume overlord duties as early as Thursday.
12) The women dwelled together, Fabienne assuming the household duties .
13) Further, Meritage assumes no duty to update any such estimates.
14) Women also assumed part-time duties outside the home in addition to housework.
example sentences with assume15) Other professors will assume Rouch's teaching duties in the interim.
16) The calculations do not infer that the company assumes any fiduciary duties .
17) The group's lawyer, Bertis Downs, assumed managerial duties .
18) On 20 December, she assumed patrol duties in Calavite Passage.
19) Caspersz assumed duties as Principal, his brother, Fr.
20) The 1-124th Cavalry assumed duties as the USBATT contingent.
21) In 1938 Michigan coaching duties were assumed by one of its greatest athletes.
22) Kings assistant coach Davis Payne assumed the head coaching duties for this game .
23) Godahewa announced immediately after assuming duties that all investigations would continue without interruption.
24) Under the health reforms, local government assumes a legal duty to improve health.
25) Sergeant Eunice assumed the duties of pay agent for the ALP graduates.
26) Leland was appointed temporary athletics director in 2011 while still assuming the vice presidential duties .
27) Vinokourov retired after the Olympics and assumed management duties with for 2013.
How to use assume in a sentence28) During their final two years, drumming duties were assumed by Paul Evans.
29) De Paul would later assume duties as the sole writer of the strip.
30) In 2001, Sherman assumed the duties of both GM and head coach.
31) John Kerry assumed duties as US Secretary of State on last Friday.
32) Further, Van Horn did not assume a duty to oversee the caregivers.
33) But His blessings will come to those who assume the duties of faith.
34) In 1812, the General Land Office was created to assume that duty .
35) Ryan Ottley assumed art duties with issue 8 and has been pencilling since.
36) Mr. M.C.Nizardeen assumed duties on the 5th of July 2000.
37) Assuming duties as RCPO when required.
38) The Senator had assumed duties as the "Tribune's" publisher and editor.
39) Sometimes a person can voluntarily assume a duty where it would not otherwise exist.
40) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute assumes no duty to change it to reflect new developments.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume duty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume duty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume duty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume duty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume duty.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume duty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume duty
Compound Sentences with assume duty
Complex Sentences with assume duty
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume duty