assume control of in a sentence
1) The government assumed control of commercial fishing in 1952.
2) The captain then assumed control of the airplane.
3) Denmark assumed control of the village in 1937.
4) Musharraf later assumed control of the government as chief executive.
assume control of example sentences5) He would assume control of Rome while they were away.
6) After assuming control of Madurai, the results were small.
7) The evangelistic ministry assumed control of the site.
8) Gotti quickly assumed control of the family.
9) In the twenties large banks had assumed control of Hollywood production companies.
10) A newly formed government agency could assume control of operations and planning .
11) He will assume control of your cities, states and nations.
12) Mr. Chadick assumed control of the editorial department.
13) Gaston-Louis Vuitton assumes control of the company.
14) NATO assumed control of ISAF in 2003.
example sentences with assume15) The player assumes control of the protagonist, a teenage human girl.
16) McClaren assumed control of the national team on 1 August 2006.
17) This allowed Carranza to assume control of the central government.
18) Ranjitsinhji faced many challenges upon assuming control of Nawanagar.
19) In 1999 the State of Alaska assumed control of the mine.
20) At this time, Joseph assumed control of the army.
21) It assumed control of London Underground Limited in July 2003.
22) Bombardier Transportation assumed control of train operations on May 5, 2014.
23) In 1948 the U.S Air Force assumed control of the Atoll.
24) Liquid assumes control of Metal Gear REX and a battle ensues.
25) Fat-Face Rick and Slim Charles assume control of the connection.
26) Leisler's opponents had assumed control of Albany and the immediate area.
27) Their kinsman Gofraid assumed control of Dublin.
How to use assume in a sentence28) Burke later assumed control of the "Democrat" as its managing editor.
29) NBC assumed control of WTVJ in mid-September 1987.
30) Doll Man assumes control of Major Force's S.H.A.D.E. team.
31) The virus is capable of entering humanoids and assuming control of their bodies.
32) Eventually, Meng overpowered Dong, thus assuming control of both allied domains.
33) Then each surviving platoon leader assumed control of all men in a designated sector.
34) Druk Green assumed control of Tala in April 2009.
35) MacArthur ordered Eichelberger to assume control of the battle at Buna.
36) Hyman eventually assumed control of Smuggler and the neighboring Durant Mine.
37) Soon after this demonstration, the demonstrators assumed control of the disputed land.
38) The FBI assumed control of the criminal investigation on January 20, 1960.
39) They return to the "Enterprise" and assume control of the ship.
40) The first mission of the division was to assume control of the city.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume control of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume control of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume control of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume control of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume control of.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume control of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume control of
Compound Sentences with assume control of
Complex Sentences with assume control of
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume control of