assume command in a sentence
1) They are too dangerous to ever assume command .
2) You position your vehicle and assume command .
3) Captain Carpenter assumed command and ordered the watch set.
4) He assumed command of the settlement in 1788.
assume command example sentences5) I assumed the command of the field.
6) He may not actually have assumed command until May.
7) Or does another fish quickly take over and assume command ?
8) Battalion 3, then Car 10 assuming command .
9) However Crook did not assume command until August 9.
10) The next month Commander Robert Jackson assumed command .
11) Mackay assumed command of the area on 21 December 1940.
12) Browning assumed a new command on 4 December 1943.
13) Sampson reinforced the blockade on 1 June and assumed overall command .
14) He assumed command of better than 2,000 men but expected more.
example sentences with assume15) The Cardinal of Winchester assumed the chief command .
16) Vi took a step forward, assuming command .
17) Captain J. Wainwright assumed command in November 1782.
18) The improper use of establishing command versus assuming command also is widespread.
19) Because Colonel Crawford was missing, Williamson assumed command .
20) Sampson reinforced Schley two days later and assumed overall command .
21) During the next 24 hours, Benteen assumed virtual command .
22) The brigade will assume command of the area on 15 August.
23) Bayinnaung now assumed command of the combined armies.
24) Hudson assumed command of the boat in 2032.
25) He assumed command of the district on January 29, 1862.
26) G.W. Smith assumed temporary command of the army.
27) Scott assumed command of the Eastern Division in 1837.
How to use assume in a sentence28) Lt. Roy E. Branson assumed command of the company.
29) Alexander left Vilnius on June 26 and Barclay assumed overall command .
30) Spencer assumes command and they decide to head for the interstate.
31) On 6 February 1940 General Rommel assumed command of the unit.
32) They could leave the unit only to assume command of another.
33) Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Brown assumed command in Augusta.
34) Captain Alexander Robert Kerr assumed command in August 1809.
35) Colonel Martin, pleading exhaustion, requested Barron to assume command .
36) MG John H. Hay assumed command in February.
37) Captain George W. Steele assumed command on 11 July 1932.
38) Captain Frederick J. Horne assumed command on 20 April.
39) Morrow is directed to assume command and proceed with Shockwave.
40) With Cooke dead, Cumby assumed command .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assume command
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assume command with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assume command
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assume command in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assume command.
20 examples of simple sentences of assume command. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assume command
Compound Sentences with assume command
Complex Sentences with assume command
Compound-Complex Sentences with assume command