assuage in a sentence
1) But that prospect does little to assuage constitutional concerns.
2) These changes assuaged the concerns of both firms.
3) Above all, affirmative action assuages white guilt.
4) In order to assuage the harsh conditions.
assuage example sentences5) He unsuccessfully attempts to assuage her suspicions.
6) He must have made some assuaging gesture.
7) It is to assuage Lyons injured ego.
8) McDonnell eventually assuaged the company's concerns.
9) My grief was completely assuaged by this unexpected turn of events.
10) Honour thus assuaged, Edgar returned home.
11) Warm liquids, in general, help assuage congestion.
12) Does that therein require my spirit be assuaged?
13) Have we done enough to assuage their concerns ?
14) Use logic and facts to assuage your fears.
example sentences with assuage15) Talk about assuaging one's rotten conscience!
16) Krishna attempts to assuage Arjuna's anxieties.
17) Georgia Tech intercepted the pass and assuaged the scoring threat.
18) U.S. engagement in Burma is unlikely to assuage these concerns .
19) He feels it will help him assuage his cravings.
20) Practice is important too in assuaging fears and nervousness.
21) Tony assuages her guilt and puts it behind them.
22) Addressing these helps assuage the concerns of the marketers.
23) Hopefully concerns will be assuaged and games will be purchased .
24) Bring a doorstop along to assuage your concerns about unwanted entry.
25) Eventually Devushkin's pride is assuaged and their friendship is restored.
26) The verdict did nothing to assuage the ferocity of the debate.
27) Perhaps any eco guilt could be assuaged by buying carbon offsets?
How to use assuage in a sentence28) Heavy reliance on task-force teams assuages one problem.
29) Miraculously, his anger and misery were assuaged.
30) Mutilate the source of shame and perhaps assuage the guilt.
31) Satterthwaite promises to find out and assuage her fears.
32) It would assuage some rich Western consciences.
33) He was to be the one to assuage her guilt.
34) The fact that Alan compliments Elisabeth's beauty momentarily assuages her anxieties.
35) And it may even assuage our collective need to understand what happened.
36) It certainly helped assuage my guilt .
37) It assuages sorrow, it calms hatred, it engenders heroes.
38) Is there anything you could tell me that might assuage my fears?
39) For Dr. Russell her nerves are relaxed and her appetites are assuaged.
40) To assuage farm leaders, he also included an exemption for farm labour.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assuage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assuage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assuage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assuage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assuage.
20 examples of simple sentences of assuage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assuage
Compound Sentences with assuage
Complex Sentences with assuage
Compound-Complex Sentences with assuage