assuage fear in a sentence
1) Practice is important too in assuaging fears and nervousness.
2) A letter from Superintendent Julian Field assuaged the fears of most members.
3) With his earlier fears thus assuaged the Professor gives up on his plan.
4) They need to assuage the fears of current Storm users, especially S3's.
assuage fear example sentences5) French fears not really assuaged.
6) Ashley Madison assuages this fear .
7) It does nothing to assuage the legitimate fears of the administration and parents of Harvard freshmen.
8) International guarantees that this document will remain in force until a permanent constitution is written will assuage those fears .
9) China agreed to the exception as a way to assuage fears that its accession would harm WTO members.
10) This tax break seemed in danger recently with the new federal government, but meanwhile negotiations have assuaged these fears .
11) In other words, the independent regulator will assuage fears that the state-owned former monopolist will receive favored legal treatment.
12) But his fears were assuaged, as were those of his mother Sonia, now planning a holiday in Botswana.
13) Indeed, they may have bought burglar alarms, but to assuage fears or for reasons quite independent of crime rates.
14) Paul O'Grady and Richard Dawkins make cameo appearances as themselves as television personalities who attempt to assuage public fear .
example sentences with assuage15) How does he assuage the fears of that majority as well as ensuring the rights of the minority in the future?
16) His fears were assuaged when Judith stated that Herb was the father and threatened to kill Alan if he revealed their affair.
17) My fears were assuaged when the band returned to their instruments and started into what was definitely the climax of the evening.
18) The Americans also assuaged Iranian fears of colonization by the two powers by confirming that they would respect the independence of Iran.
19) To assuage the fears of his constituents, in a September 30 th press release, Buck announced that he will not prosecute anyone experiencing such hardship.
20) I'm embarrassed to recall that my adolescent love of words doubled as a strategy to assuage those fears ; it was both a pitiable desire for acceptance and a practical necessity for survival.
21) Britain pledged herself to keep BAOR, comprising four divisions, and RAF (Germany) on the Continent in order to assuage French fears of German rearmament, which the extended Treaty now authorized.
22) In Congressional testimony and a handful of unclassified reports, however, Admiral Rickover and his successors have sought to assuage any public fears .
23) Greater setbacks for drilling from water wells, streams and rivers have also been proposed in a bid to assuage fears that drilling techniques can contaminate water supplies.
24) According to Jones, Smith attempted to assuage the Oxford players' fears by telling them that "we're only doing it so we can buy Kerry Dixon.
25) To assuage fears, the government enacted an order to decontaminate over a hundred areas with a level contamination greater than or equivalent to one millisievert of radiation.
26) By participating in interactive rituals with the herbs the viewer destroys the prejudicial myths about women and assuages the fears of the men.
27) In order to assuage a fear that oil and gas development would be hampered by the listing of polar bears as a threatened species, Palin tried to sue the US government.
28) He is known have employed Muslim soldiers, and the presence of Muslims kings who were allied with him, similarly created a secular atmosphere and assuaged Muslim fears .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assuage fear
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assuage fear with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assuage fear
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assuage fear in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assuage fear.
20 examples of simple sentences of assuage fear. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assuage fear
Compound Sentences with assuage fear
Complex Sentences with assuage fear
Compound-Complex Sentences with assuage fear