assort in a sentence
1) Some of these were assorted large wooden wire spools.
2) Veggies assorted, not just the old reliable broccoli.
3) Banding assorts independently of colour; 4.
4) This private and secluded terrace has assorted tropical plants to enhance the Mediterranean atmosphere.
assort example sentences5) His assort ment of various vehicles is good and thor oughly up-to-date.
6) The assort program also incorporates the Alpins Method for astigmatism surgery planning and analysis.
7) And finally depending on how the virus mutates or assorts, the vaccine may not work.
8) The store was brightly lit and carpeted, the products were assorted by categories, not by brands.
9) Those two girls were of a domestic type that assorted ill with the wildfire in Nature's veins.
10) More precisely, the law states that alleles of different genes assort independently of one another during gamete formation.
11) This represents linkage between the two genes greater than would be expected from genes that independently assort during meiosis.
12) The last two helped run the Slavonic society, under whose auspices assorted liquors were consumed and other fun had.
13) They also acquire articles pertaining to a assort of spiritual perspectives that you might not have been alert to before.
14) Spiral sculpture, the pattern of ridges and grooves on the surface of the shell, assorts independently of colour.
example sentences with assort15) Which classification scheme (receptor IHC or DNA expression profile) more reliably assorts particular cancers to effective therapies is under investigation.
16) When two genes are close together on the same chromosome, they do not assort independently and are said to be linked.
17) But as in the case of plants, which are assorted according to their classes, so he deals with his disciples.
18) Alpins founded the company assort Pty. Ltd., of Cheltenham, Victoria, Australia, to commercialize the Alpins astigmatism analysis methodology.
19) If the H5N1 virus mutates or assorts with a human common flu virus or cold, then we will have a deadly pandemic, and millions will die, because humans will not have immunity.
20) In part, this will allow merchants to more accurately assort each Macy's store with items, brands, garment sizes and colors preferred by customers who shop that specific location.
21) In a private library, where the service of books is commonly to be performed by the person desiring to use them, they ought to be assorted and distributed according to subject.
22) In addition, under the domination of the scientific viewpoint, we also tend to assort that space and time in the first sense are purely subjective.
23) Mendel's work demonstrated that alleles assort independently in the production of gametes, or germ cells, ensuring variation in the next generation.
24) Dregs (55-88): assorted monsters used as foot soldiers that were created by Les Fortunes when he was in jail and brought to life by Nukus.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assort
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assort with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assort
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assort in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assort.
20 examples of simple sentences of assort. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assort
Compound Sentences with assort
Complex Sentences with assort
Compound-Complex Sentences with assort