as amend in a sentence
1) Algeria is governed under the constitution of 1976 as amended .
2) Mr. Sherman supported the resolution as amended .
3) Act 1996, Schedule 4 as amended .
as amend example sentences4) The Report as amended & agreed to is as follows.
5) L. 98-21 , as amended by Pub.
6) Authority: 5 U.S.C. 552, as amended .
7) L. 93-247), as amended .
8) I put the amendment as amended to the House.
9) The substantive motion as amended was then passed by 285 to 283.
10) A vote was taken on Resolution D082 as amended .
11) A vote was taken on Resolution C030 as amended .
12) A vote was taken on Resolution A123 as amended .
13) A vote was taken on Resolution D006 as amended .
14) TOR and consultant contract ( as amended ).
15) Act means the Immigration Act of 1990, as amended .
example sentences with as amend16) Criminal Justice Act 2003: as enacted, as amended .
17) L. 93-523, as amended by Pub.
18) L. 93-523; as amended by Pub.
19) The 1999 Constitution as amended states that sovereignty belongs to the people.
20) Authority: 15 U.S.C. 636, as amended by Pub.
21) Order 19, rr 2 and 6 ( as amended ) applies.
22) VIII, § 2 ( as amended November 4, 1958).
23) P. 26(f), as amended December 1, 2000.
24) L. 87-293, as amended . § 1232.3 Definitions.
25) No. 267, Public Acts of Michigan, 1976, as amended .
26) Mayor Berube moved that the minutes be approved as amended which was carried.
27) Laws of 1994 No. 24, item. 83, as amended ).
28) Sess.) As amended May 15, 2002; Assem.
How to use as amend in a sentence29) Executive Order 11246, as amended ; FAR 52.222-26.
30) Can I see then all those in favour of the resolution as amended ?
31) As amended L.1961, c.292, eff.
32) Number thirty one approved the deliverance as a whole and as amended , approved.
33) Authority: 5 U.S.C. 1302, 1501-1508, as amended .
34) A vote was taken on the Andress amendment on Resolution D082 as amended .
35) Yemen is governed under the constitution of 1991, as amended in 1994 and 2001.
36) This is usually a reference to the Medical Act ( as amended ) 1983.
37) Section 16 of the OAPA as amended creates the offence of threatening to kill.
38) The Philippine Baselines are defined by Republic Act No. 3046, as amended .
39) It was British policy to enforce Roman-Dutch law, as amended by British proclamations.
40) L. 93-400, 88 Stat. 796, as amended by Pub.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of as amend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of as amend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with as amend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word as amend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with as amend.
20 examples of simple sentences of as amend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of as amend
Compound Sentences with as amend
Complex Sentences with as amend
Compound-Complex Sentences with as amend