article argue in a sentence
1) The article argues that the smog strengthens Chinese military defense.
2) This article argues that this picture should change.
3) This article argues that this assumption inevitably limits the effectiveness of such practices.
article argue example sentences4) This article argues for an increase in nuclear weapons production and expanding stockpiles.
5) This article argues the main driver of compensation must cease to be comparison with competitors.
6) This article argues instead that the decision should be based solely on considerations of organizational design.
7) This article argues that the principle serves to reduce third-party information costs throughout the law of property.
8) The same article argues that "Gone Girl" was snubbed because it belongs to the mystery genre.
9) This article argues that religion qua religion is less the problem than is law's construction of this category.
10) The American historian Sybil Milton wrote several articles arguing that the Porajmos deserved recognition as part of the Holocaust.
11) In 1971, American historian Erich Goldhagen published an article arguing that Speer was present for Himmler's speech.
12) But, a 2010 article argues for a larger role of women in the event and a different precipitating event.
13) In conclusion, the article argues that CSR should not just be considered an expense, but rather an investment.
14) The article argued that other auxiliary languages were unnecessary, since Latin was already established as the world's international language.
15) This article argues that many novice teachers are underprepared to teach reading effectively, and examines some of the reasons why.
example sentences with article argue16) A New York Times article argues the inequality of the past three decades came especially from tax cuts on capital gains.
17) This article argues that the currently dominant Group Mobilization and Ethical Agency approaches have serious shortcomings in explaining individually rational turnout.
18) An article arguing the need for systematic economic reform points to a dilemma facing the Clinton or any other reform minded administration.
19) This article argues that the Fourteenth Amendment authorizes and obligates Congress to ensure a meaningful floor of educational opportunity throughout the nation.
20) Tang's first article argues that Mearsheimer's logic is flawed because his five bedrock assumptions cannot lead to his conclusion.
21) The title suggests that going to an all-girls school is a solution for closing the gender gap, which is the sole point that Shannon's article argues .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of article argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of article argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with article argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word article argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with article argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of article argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of article argue
Compound Sentences with article argue
Complex Sentences with article argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with article argue