arson attack in a sentence
1) In October 2005 the hall was targeted in an arson attack.
2) An investigation has begun into an arson attack on a school.
3) School fire: Half a million pounds damage in arson attack.
4) In Veria the local synagogue suffered an arson attack.
arson attack example sentences5) Barry Horne was subsequently jailed for eighteen years for the arson attacks.
6) Insurance fears after school arson attack.
7) A BOWLS hut destroyed in an arson attack could be replaced.
8) arson attacks like these can devastate a farmers livelihood.
9) Without suppression from local fire brigades, these arson attacks further inflamed more rioting.
10) Six years later, the building was the object of an arson attack.
11) AN East Durham primary school was damaged by fire in an arson attack.
12) On October 13, 2002 an arson attack created £100,000 of damage.
13) A more serious arson attack on 19 May destroyed part of Ballymena station.
14) An Acropolis police station, meanwhile, was subject to an arson attack.
example sentences with attack15) On 30 June 1995, the mill was burnt down in an arson attack.
16) A total of 150 arson attacks on garbage cans, vehicles and buildings were reported.
17) The park has more than one arson attack, on average, each year.
18) He has never shown regret for the arson attack, nor apologized to the victims.
19) Charlie begins investigating an arson attack at Jake's place and she arrests Casey.
20) The arson attack had destroyed three farmhouses and a vehicle belonging to Ratu Mara.
21) Others died in arson attacks.
22) Leeds 601 was also preserved, but was destroyed soon after in an arson attack.
23) The pavilion, featuring three changing rooms, was rebuilt in 2005 following an arson attack.
24) A man accused of two arson attacks in a city shopping centre has appeared before magistrates.
25) Uzhhorod Governor Oleksandr Ledida's ranch was burned down in a suspected arson attack.
26) Flat over on, bottom left, that's where we had the arson attack.
27) In September 2001, the brothers pleaded guilty to their arson attacks against synagogues and clinics.
How to use attack in a sentence28) It followed a bomb attack and an arson attack in north Belfast linked to the feud.
29) But the incendiary devices were different from those used in previous arson attacks by the extremist group.
30) Casey is found guilty of the arson attack at Jake's place and sent to juvie.
31) Detectives investigating arson attacks at South Bank Football Club on Teesside have questioned two men.
32) Its main site was the subject of an arson attack during a riot on 8 August 2011.
33) arson attacks resulted in the near destruction of the Central World shopping centre and other buildings.
34) In May 2010, a mosque in the West Bank was destroyed in an arson attack.
35) However, an arson attack on the day before cast a pall on the re-inauguration.
36) The hut at North Park, Darlington, was destroyed in an arson attack last year.
37) By 8 November, Christian churches were reported as targets of vandalism and arson attacks in turn.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arson attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arson attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arson attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arson attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arson attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of arson attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arson attack
Compound Sentences with arson attack
Complex Sentences with arson attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with arson attack