armature in a sentence
1) The medium is modeled directly onto the armature .
2) The platter functions as a motor armature .
3) The disc served as a combined diaphragm and armature .
armature example sentences4) They felt that torque on the armature was reduced.
5) The armature also frames views from room to room.
6) The higher the armature voltage, the faster the rotation.
7) Also make sure to export UV textures and armatures .
8) This causes a demagnetizing effect due to armature reaction.
9) The flowers and the armatures were combined to form artistic floral presentations.
10) The armature rotates towards the electromagnet, pushing the contacts together.
11) Often auxiliary telephone-type armature relays are triggered by the measuring relay.
12) Sighting rings on the armatures identify specific stars within the constellations.
13) The entire puddled iron armature designed by Gustave Eiffel was replaced.
14) It is rectangular, covered with very elongated trough-shaped armature .
15) In 1872 the drum armature was devised by Hefner-Alteneck.
example sentences with armature16) Blender adds the armature at the cursor location.
17) His generator featured a ring armature wound with many individual coils of wire.
18) All the armatures were manufacted in the RKO machine shop.
19) The current generated in the armature is AC - not DC.
20) More spacing in the armature or else there is a short circuit.
21) The shape of the armature at the rotor part is also changed.
22) These early headphones used moving iron drivers, either single ended or balanced armature .
23) A core may contain an armature , and it may hold chaplets .
24) Make sure your armature is strongly built, perhaps anchored to a wall.
25) Visitors are invited to manipulate and touch armatures at a special interactive station.
26) With a fixed armature design a coupling will eventually simply cease to engage.
27) The field coils are connected in series or parallel with the armature winding.
28) The bioclimatic approach subsequently became the underlying armature for his ecological design agenda.
How to use armature in a sentence29) The earliest loudspeakers for radio receivers used balanced armature drivers for their cones.
30) The connections to the armature are indicated as A1 and A2.
31) Armature : The power-producing component of an electrical machine.
32) These two forces make a couple, which rotates the armature clockwise.
33) The brushes run directly on the armature surface making the whole design very compact.
34) What is the smallest armature that we could fit into Sparky ?
35) This magnetic attraction, pulls the armature in contact with the rotor face.
36) The armature can be on either the rotor or the stator.
37) A steel armature supports the skeleton, which is accompanied by sculpted flukes.
38) As compared to a DC motor armature , there is no commutator.
39) There are 8 unique steel armatures that rest on cobblestone formations surrounding the bowl.
40) The plane of the commutator needs to be perpendicular to the armature .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of armature
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of armature with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with armature
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word armature in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with armature.
20 examples of simple sentences of armature. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of armature
Compound Sentences with armature
Complex Sentences with armature
Compound-Complex Sentences with armature