armaments factory in a sentence
1) To paralyse the enemy armed forces by stopping production in the armaments factories .
2) William Armstrong established a huge armaments factory in Elswick, west of Newcastle.
3) During the 15th century the castle was increasingly used as an arsenal and armaments factory .
armaments factory example sentences4) Two million Ukrainians worked mostly in the armaments factories including the V-2 rocket factory at Peenemünde.
5) It was the third largest user of forced laborers, with armaments factories in Germany and Poland.
6) Waldenmaier, the owner of the Waldenmaier armaments factory in Heidenheim, was more fortunate than Vollmer.
7) Although the armaments factories and shipyards along the River Tyne were targeted by the German airforce, they largely escaped unscathed.
8) Some worked in armaments factories , others in naval shipyards, for a pittance of three to five francs a day.
9) His father had served in World War II at El Alamein, while his mother was employed in an armaments factory .
10) Prisoners in the satellite camps were put to work mostly in armaments factories , in stone quarries, and on construction projects.
11) Control of Mostar, in southern Bosnia-Hercegovina, was also fiercely disputed in view of its proximity to the Croatian coast and its armaments factories .
12) The Birtley Belgians emigrated from Belgium to Birtley, County Durham (Britain) duringWorld War I to create an armaments factory .
13) Sources reported as early as 1981 that South Africa was assisting the Lucas regime in the construction of an armaments factory in Guatemala.
14) The majority of the unemployed were quickly absorbed by the armaments factories and not by the construction industry, as Nazi propaganda suggested.
15) B-17s hit the Skoda armaments factory at Pilsen in Czechoslovakia, while B-24s bombed rail complexes surrounding Hitler's mountain retreat at Berchtesgaden.
example sentences with armaments factory16) Arms were clandestinely manufactured by the Home Army in its own secret workshops, and also by Home Army members working in German armaments factories .
17) Despite access to the armaments factories of Lille, the Army of the North suffered from severe supply difficulties, which depressed morale.
18) In December 1975, Montoneros raided an armaments factory in the capital's Munro neighborhood, fleeing with 250 assault rifles and sub-machine guns.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of armaments factory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of armaments factory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with armaments factory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word armaments factory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with armaments factory.
20 examples of simple sentences of armaments factory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of armaments factory
Compound Sentences with armaments factory
Complex Sentences with armaments factory
Compound-Complex Sentences with armaments factory