armadillo in a sentence
1) Even the pink fairy armadillo makes a guest appearance.
2) A youth centre called armadillo opened in 2011.
3) There are approximately 20 species of armadillo .
armadillo example sentences4) The word armadillo is Spanish for "little armored one".
5) The word armadillo means " little armored one" in Spanish.
6) An average armadillo repeat is composed of three alpha helices.
7) The armadillo shows a love of texture and pattern throughout.
8) One reported frequently hunting, cooking, and eating armadillos .
9) Just once I waste my breath in armadillo country.
10) This is why armadillo is so keen to help.
11) The armadillo has the ability to climb and burrow.
12) I guess armadillo chili is good enough for Texans.
13) Two animals with serious traffic problems are armadillos and racoons.
14) Wildlife seen at the park includes rabbits, squirrels and armadillos .
15) The armadillos are all confined to the Americas.
example sentences with armadillo16) Are oil derricks and armadillos too stereotypical?
17) The company has a mascot armadillo named Widget.
18) Armadillo Aerospace has publicly declared itself fully self-funded.
19) Armadillo attempted the Level 2 prize on the 12 September 2009.
20) The door handles on the armadillo Butt Plate suck!
21) She owns a pet armadillo named Kincho.
22) Giant armadillo - An giant armadillo mutation located in Area 51.
23) Giant armadillo - An giant armadillo mutation located in Area 51.
24) Armadillo was a metal animal with big-band weight.
25) It had a finger claws gait very similar to the present days armadillos .
26) Incidentally, I would prefer an armadillo to a cat.
27) Also common Tara butterfly, Mountaineer armadillo and many more.
28) No, they are related to armadillos and sloths.
How to use armadillo in a sentence29) The long requested armadillo will make an appearance in it .
30) Nearby, an armadillo sniffs a pile of papers.
31) The rats have a rather long tail with rings like an armadillo .
32) They are similar to the armadillos where they curl into a ball.
33) Today , all extant armadillos species are still present in South America.
34) Jay Leno as Fast Tony, the giant armadillo .
35) Stegomus was covered with armor plates and looked similar to an armadillo .
36) The Nine-banded armadillo can still be found on both islands.
37) Dave and Bart at armadillo have given us a great service.
38) You know, I had no idea we had armadillos up here.
39) Armadillo Artie is a 25 paylines slot game.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of armadillo
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of armadillo with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with armadillo
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word armadillo in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with armadillo.
20 examples of simple sentences of armadillo. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of armadillo
Compound Sentences with armadillo
Complex Sentences with armadillo
Compound-Complex Sentences with armadillo