arithmetic progression in a sentence
1) The Green-Tao theorem shows that there are arbitrarily long arithmetic progressions consisting of primes.
2) In 1841 he generalized his arithmetic progressions theorem from integers to the ring of Gaussian integers __FORMULA__.
3) The values for the changes in the length of daylight are in the form of an arithmetic progression .
arithmetic progression example sentences4) If you add a red 9, then the red 3, 6, and 9 are in arithmetic progression .
5) In 2004 Ben Green and Terence Tao proved that within the prime numbers you can find arbitrarily long arithmetic progressions .
6) Having classes that have a arithmetic progression of Vancian casting in the same game with classes that lack it entirely.
7) If this necessary condition is satisfied, Dirichlet's theorem on arithmetic progressions asserts that the progression contains infinitely many primes.
8) It is an arithmetic progression and it refers to the very process of life and of the multiplication of the seed.
9) Alternatively, if you add a blue 9, then the blue 1, 5, and 9 are in arithmetic progression .
10) Peter Gustav Lejeune Dirichlet developed Dirichlet "L"-functions to give the proof of Dirichlet's theorem on arithmetic progressions and began analytic number theory.
11) This is the definition of a d+1 dimensional arithmetic progression , so you have a homogenous d+1 dimensional AP.
12) The 0-dimensional arithmetic progression is the single point at index value (L,L,L,L...,L).
13) The boundaries of a D-dimensional AP with benefits are these additional arithmetic progressions of dimension d-1,d-2,d-3,d-4, down to 0.
14) If "b"1·5 + "a"3 is red, then we have found our arithmetic progression : "b"1·5 + "a""i" are all red.
15) Coppersmith, D., Winograd S., "Matrix multiplication via arithmetic progressions ", J. Symbolic Comput. 9, p. 251-280, 1990.
example sentences with arithmetic progression16) Let __FORMULA__ denote the number of primes in the arithmetic progression "a", "a" + "n", "a" + 2"n", "a" + 3"n", ... less than "x".
17) If "A + A" is barely larger than "A", must "A" have plenty of arithmetic structure, for example, does "A" resemble an arithmetic progression ?
18) The theorem can also be restated in the language of combinatorics as the fact that the infinite arithmetic progressions of integers form a Helly family .
19) A "D-dimensional arithmetic progression " consists of
20) and no three integers of the same color form an arithmetic progression .
21) For example, Dirichlet's theorem asserts that in any arithmetic progression
22) Prime number theorem for arithmetic progressions
23) Dirichlet's theorem on arithmetic progressions , in its basic form, asserts that linear polynomials
24) Perhaps the most mathematically notable of these problems is the Erdős conjecture on arithmetic progressions :
25) conjectured what amounts to the prime number theorem and Dirichlet's theorem on arithmetic progressions .
26) Generating Pythagorean Triples Using arithmetic Progressions
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arithmetic progression
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arithmetic progression with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arithmetic progression
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arithmetic progression in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arithmetic progression.
20 examples of simple sentences of arithmetic progression. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arithmetic progression
Compound Sentences with arithmetic progression
Complex Sentences with arithmetic progression
Compound-Complex Sentences with arithmetic progression