aristocrat in a sentence
1) The term "entitlement" originally referred to aristocrats .
2) Carolingian aristocrats frequently named newborn children after successful ancestors.
3) These early towers were often built by wealthy aristocrats .
aristocrat example sentences4) Individual aristocrats were reportedly obsessed with anything occult.
5) The sons of these elite aristocrats received government appointments without examination.
6) Otto also faced internal opposition from various local aristocrats .
7) Thee remaining party of aristocrats probably arrived between 1887 and 1891.
8) Her subjects ranged from anonymous models to titled aristocrats .
9) Parisian aristocrats used reading aids only in private.
10) There were also private armies held by aristocrats .
11) Israelite aristocrats were taken captive to Babylon.
12) Xiang Liang earned widespread popular support from peasants and aristocrats alike.
13) The vast majority of bishops in this age were aristocrats .
14) The three were said to have posed as aristocrats .
15) Those who possessed it were regarded as aristocrats .
example sentences with aristocrat16) In a sense, they were truly aristocrats .
17) Rich aristocrats and businessmen also built their mansions.
18) Its 25 luxuriously furnished rooms were intended as lodgings for aristocrats .
19) But sailors were much better adversaries than the average aristocrat .
20) The 38-year-old aristocrat inherited his title four years ago.
21) It consisted of aristocrats , bourgeois and even peasant representatives.
22) He made a distinction between two groups -- aristocrats and democrats.
23) That is not to say that aristocrats were without social status.
24) The aristocrats , we'll hang them!
25) The owners are French aristocrats who fled to England.
26) These appointees were mostly provincial military Knights, not Italian aristocrats .
27) Aristocrat made an officially licensed slot machine based on the movie.
28) Aristocrat creates the world's greatest gaming experience every day.
How to use aristocrat in a sentence29) Quite the contrary, they wanted to be aristocrats .
30) Everyone else, by contrast, was dependent on the aristocrats .
31) A Spanish aristocrat did not compete for medals.
32) He was a German nationalist and aristocrat .
33) The Presidency has effectively become an office of a socialist aristocrat .
34) Gaelic kings and aristocrats occupied ringforts or "crannógs".
35) Hence the Sicilian aristocrat's home was seldom empty or quiet.
36) These were led by their own aristocrats and equipped in traditional fashion.
37) And who needs ersatz anything -- let along ersatz aristocrats ?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aristocrat
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aristocrat with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aristocrat
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aristocrat in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aristocrat.
20 examples of simple sentences of aristocrat. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aristocrat
Compound Sentences with aristocrat
Complex Sentences with aristocrat
Compound-Complex Sentences with aristocrat