aristocracies in a sentence
1) The culture of these nuclear groups were typified by military aristocracies .
2) Ancient China's tribal aristocracies observed strict rules of combat.
3) Many appear to have come from provincial aristocracies .
aristocracies example sentences4) The Governments of America will become aristocracies .
5) He will endure when aristocracies crack and proletariats crumble.
6) He is famous for saying "history is a graveyard of aristocracies ".
7) Governing elites are usually differentiated into military, religious, and commercial aristocracies .
8) Thus reform could involve a clash with the vested interests of local aristocracies .
9) Turgot argued that countries that lacked aristocracies needn't have bicameral legislatures.
10) Relatively large-scale political organizations emerged, leading to the development of military hierarchical aristocracies .
11) Instead of gozoku, new aristocracies , "Kuge" families emerged in this period.
12) Europe, for example, staggered under the weight of its aristocracies for thousands of years.
13) The power of aristocracies "vis à vis" states diminished throughout Western Europe during this period.
14) The establishment of these athletic and musical festivals was among the greatest achievements of the Greek aristocracies .
15) In contrast to historical aristocracies , Plato's resembles a meritocracy or proto-technocracy of sorts.
example sentences with aristocracies16) Society in every great state of Europe was still dominated, to varying degrees, by landowning aristocracies .
17) From 650 BC onwards, the aristocracies had to fight not to be overthrown and replaced by populist tyrants.
18) No doubt collaboration with the Greek or Hellenized aristocracies of southern Italy and Sicily had become essential to Rome.
19) The Muhammadiah movement opposed the Malay aristocracies , where its members opened schools and propagated reformist ideas in the region.
20) Osborne comes from one of the oldest Anglo-Irish aristocracies , and is the heir apparent to the Osborne baronetcy.
21) In either case the officers of such units were likely to be drawn from the aristocracies of their respective societies.
22) In effect republicanism held that kings and aristocracies were not the real rulers, but rather the whole people were.
23) From the same cause, there was a certain tinge of democracy in the monarchies and aristocracies of northern Italy.
24) T o him they were "bloody aristocracies of industry." "The apprenticeship or excluding system," 22.
25) Analyze the various would-be aristocracies , therefore, and explain them in plain language, but do not stereotype them.
26) According to Aristotle, states are classified into monarchies, aristocracies , timocracies, democracies, oligarchies, and tyrannies.
27) When arbitrariness becomes established in the culture, democracy decays and it becomes possible for aristocracies to dominate people's minds.
28) The reality was the allegiance to Rome of the local aristocracies which in turn conditioned the behaviour of their clients and followers.
How to use aristocracies in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aristocracies
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aristocracies with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aristocracies
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aristocracies in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aristocracies.
20 examples of simple sentences of aristocracies. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aristocracies
Compound Sentences with aristocracies
Complex Sentences with aristocracies
Compound-Complex Sentences with aristocracies