arise over in a sentence
1) Major problems, however, arise over its application.
2) As a result, certain themes arise over and over.
3) Controversy arose over which of the candidates was most qualified.
arise over example sentences4) Controversy arises over whether Marxism is structuralist in this reduced sense.
5) Controversy arose over whether manufacturing interests were favored and consumer interests hurt by high tariffs.
6) Disagreement arises over whether a risk of harm is legally equivalent to harm itself.
7) Disputes later arose over whether or not promised compensation in some sales was fully delivered.
8) Disputes then arose over whether the head could be buried separately from the body.
9) In recent years a debate has arisen over whether college athletes should be paid or not.
10) In recent years controversy arose over whether Brown's microscopes were insufficient to reveal phenomena of this order.
11) During a Cabinet meeting on 7 March 1878, a discussion arose over whether to occupy Mytilene.
12) However, it is revealed by historians that differences and disagreement with Jinnah arise over on Kashmir issue.
13) Political debate arises over whether obesity is an outcome of individual behavior or a consequence of an increasingly obesogenic environment.
14) Criticism arose over whether or not Luke and Noah deserved the title of supercouple so early in their union.
15) Whilst this approach of sharing emissions responsibility seems advantageous, the controversy arises over what these pre-defined criteria should be.
example sentences with arise over16) Dissent arose over whether the three estates would meet separately, as had been tradition, or as one body.
17) Disagreements between the Soviet Union and the Western Allies soon arose over their respective occupation policies and the matter of reparations.
18) In that process , there are questions that have arisen over and over again: Are these fish polluted in some way?
19) The disagreement arises over whether the mind is the product of molecules and electricity or whether it is altogether of a more subtle nature.
20) Questions have arisen over when police may search a probationer for another crime if the person has signed a probation agreement that permits such searches.
21) Meanwhile, the Nike corporation has apologised for a controversy that arose over its decision to reveal its new "Black and Tan" runner to coincide with St Patrick's Day.
22) However, doubt arose over whether Kazakhstan was prepared to give up the nuclear weapons on its territory, as it had earlier stated and as Yeltsin was assuring it would.
23) In the 8th century, heated arguments arose over whether religious icons (in this context paintings) were prohibited by the first commandment.
24) A lawsuit arose over whether the women's work was legally obtained and licensed by the Arnetts, who apparently sold the rights to the design for use in home dec designs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arise over
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arise over with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arise over
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arise over in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arise over.
20 examples of simple sentences of arise over. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arise over
Compound Sentences with arise over
Complex Sentences with arise over
Compound-Complex Sentences with arise over