aril in a sentence
1) Seeds with arils are probably dispersed by ants.
2) Aril has had none of these features.
3) In some species, these bear an aril .
aril example sentences4) Unfortunately only 1 aril left for me and it was frozen.
5) In aril and May 1433 Filelfo send hostile letters.
6) The seed has a chalazal aril .
7) The aril is usually yellow, smooth and sweet with a strong distinct smoky fragrance.
8) The seeds have a bright orange-red powdery seedcoat ( aril ).
9) It is in this connection that the curious presence of aril has been relevant.
10) The week began with aril being announced as the best performer for last week concert.
11) Male trees produce small pollen cones and female trees produce fleshy red arils encasing hard seeds.
12) These fleshy scales are (except in "Juniperus") known as arils .
13) Most parts of the tree are toxic, except the bright red aril surrounding the seed.
14) Seed: Seed morphology is diverse, from globular to flattened, and occasionally aril .
15) Birds and small rodents love the sweet arils , and disperse the seeds through their droppings.
example sentences with aril16) All parts of the tree are poisonous, with the exception of the bright red arils .
17) Ripe jackfruit arils are sometimes seeded, fried or freeze-dried and sold as jackfruit chips.
18) During the first week of aril , these planes were delivered to the 90th Aero Squadron.
19) During concert, aril , Isma, Adila and Hafiz were commanded for their strong performance.
20) Inside, you'll find clusters of seeds protected by sweet, pulpy little deep-red pouches called arils .
21) Another 2 positives over Marang or even Pedalai are it has no smell and arils are orange in colors.
22) Prior to the function , Muhyiddin attended Friday prayers with about 1,000 residents at the Kampung aril mosque.
23) In this update, The Association for Religion and Intellectual Life ( aril ) has been substituted for CSCW.
24) The oblong seeds themselves are 5.5 to 6 mm long, black and shiny, with a (club-shaped) Aril .
25) The aril (fleshy red part) is not toxic and is a special favourite of blackbirds which act as efficient seed dispersers.
26) Instead, each seed is enclosed in a red, fleshy, berry-like structure known as an aril which is open at the tip.
27) Arils are about the size of huckleberry, but should not be confused with the latter, since they are very toxic to humans.
28) There is a structure on the seed described as a small, funicular aril , perhaps similar to that found in some Rhamnaceae (Ronse De Craene & Miller 2004).
How to use aril in a sentence29) If he were at Armentieres in aril 1918 he was probably fighting in the Battle of Estaires which started on Tuesday, 9th April 1918 with a heavy bombardment of that area.
30) As I was saying, aril cannot really be accounted any success; were it a success the university would be a better place.
31) Gradually, as some of our predecessors of aril foreknew, this feigned objective ethos of the university has been exposed as a de facto ideological stance.
32) But it has not been a success because "success" omens a category of existence alien to the vocational style aril signifies in relation to the American university.
33) About the maximum that can be said is that, during four decades, aril has been a presence, at once agitating and patient, on the university scene in America.
34) So nice to see that I am not alone!!!i was prescribed 20mg last aril and decided to stop taking them about a month and a half ago.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aril
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aril with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aril
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aril in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aril.
20 examples of simple sentences of aril. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aril
Compound Sentences with aril
Complex Sentences with aril
Compound-Complex Sentences with aril