arid semiarid in a sentence
1) Droughts are common in arid and semiarid lands.
2) The natric horizon is most commonly found in arid and semiarid regions.
3) Sorghum is well adapted to growth in hot, arid or semiarid areas.
arid semiarid example sentences4) Pinyon-juniper woodlands are characterized as arid , semiarid , or occasionally, dry subhumid.
5) The preferred habitat for ferruginous hawks are the arid and semiarid grassland regions of North America.
6) In arid and semiarid regions, calcium carbonate or calcium sulfate may accumulate in the B horizon.
7) The democratic party was foremost in urging reclamation for the immediate arid and semiarid lands of the west.
8) Iran's climate ranges from arid or semiarid , to subtropical along the Caspian coast and the northern forests.
9) Solapur falls under the category of dry ( arid and semiarid ) climate according to the Köppen climate classification.
10) Variable precipitation will likely mean more frequent high-intensity droughts and floods and less available rainfall in arid and semiarid regions.
11) Since cotton is somewhat salt and drought tolerant, this makes it an attractive crop for arid and semiarid regions.
12) Furthermore, since moringa thrives in arid and semiarid environments, it is particularly well-suited for consumption during dry seasons.
13) The climatic conditions that cause glaciation had an indirect effect on arid and semiarid regions far removed from the large ice sheets.
14) The family has a worldwide distribution and is most common in the arid and semiarid regions of subtropical and lower temperate latitudes.
15) It is primarily arid or semiarid deserts and grasslands, with only the highest elevations having sufficient rainfall to support other types of vegetation.
example sentences with arid semiarid16) Millets are major food sources in arid and semiarid regions of the world, and feature in the traditional cuisine of many others.
17) The Great Basin and Columbia Plateau (the Intermontane Plateaus) are arid or semiarid regions that lie in the rain shadow of the Cascades and Sierra Nevada.
18) Study of the area 's unusually clear geologic history (which is laid bare due to the arid and semiarid conditions) has greatly advanced that science.
19) GROUP B: Dry ( arid and semiarid ) climates
20) (1977) has three genera of woody plants which grow in arid or semiarid climates.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arid semiarid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arid semiarid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arid semiarid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arid semiarid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arid semiarid.
20 examples of simple sentences of arid semiarid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arid semiarid
Compound Sentences with arid semiarid
Complex Sentences with arid semiarid
Compound-Complex Sentences with arid semiarid