arid condition in a sentence
1) Alaska remained mostly ice free due to arid climate conditions .
2) The desert climate is characterised by hot and very arid conditions .
3) Several factors contribute to its arid conditions .
arid condition example sentences4) In arid conditions , flowering can be induced through irrigation.
5) This was unusual, given the heat and the arid conditions .
6) Ninety percent of the state has desert or arid conditions .
7) It germinates rapidly even in very small amounts of moisture in arid conditions .
8) The birds inhabit tropical forests, savannah, and arid semi-desert conditions .
9) THE ANCESTORS of these two little animals evolved in hot and arid conditions .
10) The presence of Potassium felspar indicates arid conditions were prevalent at the time.
11) Because of the extremely arid conditions , snowfall is rare, despite the cold winters.
12) The climate varies from tropical to temperate, with arid conditions in the coastal south.
13) It is an oxidation product of other copper minerals, especially under arid , saline conditions .
14) Arid conditions favour salt accumulation.
15) Plant-water relationship in arid conditions .
example sentences with arid condition16) Arid conditions prevail on the border with Peru south of the Gulf of Guayaquil.
17) When a significant amount of evaporation occurs, evaporites are formed, which therefore signifies arid conditions .
18) Although bermudagrass can be extremely drought tolerant, it does not produce much forage under arid conditions .
19) It is underlain by red sandstone, deposited during the arid desert conditions of the Triassic period.
20) Along many rivers the arid conditions have caused courses to be dammed to provide water for irrigation.
21) This environmental replication includes training at high altitudes or in arid conditions , or operating in extreme temperatures.
22) Even in these arid conditions , the planet may retain some microbial and possibly even multi-cellular life.
23) The anhydrous equivalent of gypsum is anhydrite; it can form directly from seawater in highly arid conditions .
24) We support the development of crops that can thrive in arid conditions and that use less fresh water.
25) Originally the Egyptians buried their dead in the desert, where the arid conditions mummified the body naturally.
26) Varieties of flowering acacias are well adapted to the arid conditions and flourish on the Jaffna Peninsula.
27) Soils that were formed under more rainfall will typically be more acidic than soils formed in more arid conditions .
28) Millet and sorghum grow all over, though millet tends to grow better than sorghum in arid conditions .
How to use arid condition in a sentence29) It is not particularly sensitive to soil moisture, although it does not grow in desert or arid conditions .
30) Some hardwoods may be susceptible to extreme arid conditions in their solid format; checking and splitting can occur.
31) Many would die along the route and while confined to the hot and arid conditions of this forbidding terrain.
32) Whereas entire herds of cattle, sheep and goats succumbed to the arid conditions , camel populations survived relatively unscathed.
33) Succulents are distinctive plants that thrive in hot, arid conditions and can tolerate the heat and drought amazingly well.
34) Vegetation varies from those adapted to hot and arid conditions such as cacti to evergreen tropical forest on the coasts.
35) The potency of green, for example, is greater to those who know of constant heat and arid conditions .
36) The petroglyphs here are made possible because many of the rocks in these arid conditions have desert varnish on them.
37) One of the main reasons for this was that many Europeans could not or would not tolerate the hot arid conditions .
38) The cold water and air temperatures associated with the Peruvian Current inhibit rainfall along the coast, creating dry to arid conditions .
39) In the Late Devonian, by contrast, arid conditions were less prevalent across the world and temperate climates were more common.
40) The arid conditions make Etosha a good place to see jackals, bat eared fox and other animals which favour drier conditions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arid condition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arid condition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arid condition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arid condition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arid condition.
20 examples of simple sentences of arid condition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arid condition
Compound Sentences with arid condition
Complex Sentences with arid condition
Compound-Complex Sentences with arid condition