ariary in a sentence
1) To pass checkpoints , I used to pay them 500 ariary .
2) Now , they won't even smile at 2,000 ariary ," said another.
3) Malagasy ariary (MGA) lang.
ariary example sentences4) Total damages from the storm were estimated at 100 million Malagasy ariary ($51,000 USD).
5) Rajoelina's administration also spent billions of ariary to subsidize basic needs like electricity, petrol, and food staples.
6) By 2008, the city's treasury had accumulated 8.2 billion Malagasy " ariary "approximately in debts under previous mayors.
7) Rakoto Frah and his sodina were depicted on the 200 ariary Malagasy banknote in honor of his key role in revitalizing and internationally popularizing the sodina.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ariary
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ariary with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ariary
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ariary in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ariary.
20 examples of simple sentences of ariary. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ariary
Compound Sentences with ariary
Complex Sentences with ariary
Compound-Complex Sentences with ariary