argument rest on in a sentence
1) Malley's arguments rest on both humanitarian and practical reasons.
2) However, the argument rests on a dubious assumption.
3) This argument rests on the distinction between two sorts of reality.
argument rest on example sentences4) His first argument rests on his empiricist conception of reason.
5) IDists entire argument rests on ignorance.
6) Once more her argument rests on the potential of self-evaluation to influence change.
7) The primary substance of this argument rests on the ontological part of the argument.
8) His arguments rests on four essential tactics : 1) All businesses need a higher purpose.
9) The final argument rests on Ockham's contention that concepts bear natural likenesses to their objects.
10) The argument rests on an analogy with the right of conscientious objection which is supported by Dworkin.
11) His argument rested on the fact that in 'the real world' people had conversations about books.
12) You 're argument rests on the assumption that all supply created will be transacted, which is incorrect.
13) Her arguments rested on the fact that the Syeds position was due to the kindness of the Prince's father.
14) But this argument rests on how government deficits affect interest rates, and the relationship between government deficits and interest rates varies.
15) The first two arguments rest on empirical premises that seem doubtful, or at the very least in need of some defense.
example sentences with argument rest on16) The formal version of the argument rests on a number of premises, many of which have received some degree of contention.
17) Critics of Rushton have argued that Rushton's arguments rest on outdated data collected by unsound methods and should be considered invalid.
18) His own main argument rests on the view that how something smells is something over and above all the other facts about it.
19) But this argument rests on a serious misunderstanding, that is caused by the pitfall that lies hidden in the conception of the so-called "transcendental cogito" itself.
20) Again, your entire argument rests on your assumption that fusion might have occurred in as much as 0.1% of the Earth's hydrogen in less than 1 second.
21) The argument rests on the process of the restoration and the views of the rabbinical authorities during the Temple Period and the commentators on the law.
22) Her argument rests on the fact that, while science cannot prove that animals do abstract thinking, it also cannot prove that they do not.
23) The appellant's argument rested on the alleged arbitrariness of the ambit of section 37(1), in that it employed citizenship as a criteria.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argument rest on
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argument rest on with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argument rest on
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argument rest on in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argument rest on.
20 examples of simple sentences of argument rest on. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argument rest on
Compound Sentences with argument rest on
Complex Sentences with argument rest on
Compound-Complex Sentences with argument rest on