argues in a sentence
1) Douglas further argues why ethical practices are needed.
2) What evidence argues against such a hypothesis?
3) She argues based upon what scientists assume.
argues example sentences4) He argues that classroom education is talk.
5) France argues that international cooperation is essential .
6) The author argues that they are inseparable.
7) This argues for extending the bombing campaign.
8) All that argues strongly for proper convergence conditions.
9) Their industry argues there is some skill involved.
10) The industry argues for a controlled industrial state.
11) The government argues that both sectors are crucial sources of revenue.
12) She argues that love can often change stubborn dispositions.
13) Defendant argues three assignments of error on appeal.
14) This chapter argues for a less pessimistic approach.
15) He argues that subject choice is related to adolescent psychological development.
example sentences with argues16) Parsons argues that stratification systems derive from common values.
17) Wittgenstein argues effectively that such a private language is impossible.
18) The group argues its activities are supported by international law .
19) He argues that augmented reality presents unique opportunities for innovation .
20) The organization argues that the government should enforce existing laws instead .
21) Who ever argues for "indiscriminate" use?
22) He argues such practices will physically destroy Western civilization.
23) Richard Dawkins argues that religious belief often involves delusional behavior.
24) It argues some doctors ' fees are inflated.
25) She argues police were acting in self-defence .
26) The conservative critique along such lines argues that liberalism is morally bankrupt.
27) She argues that gender is produced through performative gestures.
28) In fact, he argues very well.
How to use argues in a sentence29) He argues that both types of knowledge should be provided.
30) This paper argues that there are two causes.
31) Wolfe argues that warnings haven't helped.
32) The article argues that the smog strengthens Chinese military defense.
33) Turner argues his case with brilliance and tenacity.
34) But Wise argues that the law makes many exceptions already.
35) A secretary is when your economist argues his tax.
36) A second school of thought argues that this approach is folly.
37) The group also argues students with over 130 yellow certain years.
38) The Economist argues for the worst possible choice again.
39) This paper argues that the law failed Ashley.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argues
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argues with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argues
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argues in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argues.
20 examples of simple sentences of argues. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argues
Compound Sentences with argues
Complex Sentences with argues
Compound-Complex Sentences with argues