argued in a sentence
1) The paper has argued four propositions concerning competition policy.
2) This book is carefully written and argued .
3) Griffin rightly argued that science is neutral.
argued example sentences4) He argued for counter cyclical demand management.
5) These differences are deeply felt and passionately argued .
6) He argued that "violence against government buildings is unacceptable.
7) It has been argued that many existential risks are currently unknown.
8) The state argued discretionary immunity and absolute immunity.
9) It has been argued that studying music enhances academic achievement.
10) Approximately forty groups argued against the dissolution.
11) The government argued that security expenditures were "misplaced priorities.
12) She argued these differences justified different regulatory treatment.
13) Some argued that capitalism had been abolished.
14) They argued that socialism without democracy is impossible.
15) Since 1989 its nutritional value has been argued .
example sentences with argued16) They argued longest against the magazine ammunition limit .
17) The state has argued the ban complements federal law .
18) Sullivan has argued that existing city labor law is outdated .
19) Others argued that patients undergoing general practices.
20) He has argued before state trial and appellate courts.
21) At least if it is properly argued .
22) It might be argued therefore that library censorship is relatively unimportant.
23) We never intervene based on the positions being argued .
24) It is argued men have it backwards.
25) The theological stands he takes are meticulously argued and thoroughly researched.
26) Democrats argued the changes make voting harder.
27) He argued that the world needed spiritual direction.
28) And certainly many math teachers have argued the same.
How to use argued in a sentence29) The plaintiff argued theories of conspiracy and fraudulent concealment.
30) She has argued for more competition in state lottery tenders.
31) The hypothesis has been argued against vehemently by two camps.
32) Keynes argued - demand determines the level of national output.
33) The employer argued that neither employee had a substantially limiting impairment.
34) This is a beautifully written and thoughtfully argued book.
35) I argued passionately for a top higher band.
36) Ricardo argued that the renting class was parasitic.
37) It argued "we face a profoundly changed situation".
38) It is argued that fair value accounting lacks all three attributes.
39) Sung argued that strict attention fostered a sturdy society.
40) It argued in favor of improved local government.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of argued
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of argued with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with argued
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word argued in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with argued.
20 examples of simple sentences of argued. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of argued
Compound Sentences with argued
Complex Sentences with argued
Compound-Complex Sentences with argued